Do you or did you guys also...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Franco, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

feel a bit "whoa now whoa... wait" when a girl tells you and shows she really loves you? :hs:

I really like her too. But the other night she was talking about how to adapt our relationship for a future which is one-two years ahead. And I was like "whoa".

Its a very long time to be planning for, I dont want to do it. Just chill and take it easy, see in a few months where it is going and how it is. And be prepared it might not be exactly moving in to live toghether, it might even be separate ways...

amaialone?

2. Scythe

Scythe Guest

Depends on how much the partner is into you. When mine told me, I felt equally, but just let her tell me first.

Don't feel obligated to feel on her level, but can you see yourself going to a higher level down the road? If not, then drop out now.

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't date a girl unless I can see there being long term potential. So no, I don't ever want to put on the breaks when a girl goes there.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How long have you been dating so far?

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm usually the first to say it. :dunno:

I don't get all freaked out when someone loves me. In fact, I enjoy it. Never did understand why the hell people get so bent out of shape over this.

6. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

I've only felt like I was in love once and the relationship pretty much ended after I told her I loved her (the reasons are complicated). So I've never actually been in a relationship where both of us were in love with the other.

I only had 1 girl ever tell me she loved me and it was on the first date after we had sex (she was crying too :noes:). So I got a little freaked out at that but I think that was a bit freaker of a situation than the one you're suggesting.

I would love to date a woman who took my relationship seriously enough to talk about it's future.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

8. Franco

Franco New Member

6 months.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

LOL

Get ready, now people are going to prejudge whether you could possibly be in love based on the length of time. :rofl:

10. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

If she's gunning and you're running this is gonna get ugly fast. Sit her down tell her she's great but you're not ready. And move on.

Don't be a selfish asshole who strings someone along.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't blame you for being :ugh:

The best you can do is just be completely honest with her.

12. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I told my boyfriend I loved him and then got all shy and said it was too soon and I am sorry, but I just had to say it because I felt it - his response?

"I love you too"

:love:

ps. this happening within 6 months.

13. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:werd:

It's like Prick says, "Falling in love is just something I do every day."

14. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

:werd:

My boyfriend told me early on, apologized for it being "waaay too early", but the feelings were there and it was a mutual thing. :love:

15. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

:werd: that is what happened with shawn and i... :wiggle:

16. Toxica

Toxica New Member

This is why I don't want to be the one to say it first. I've been dating my current SO for a little over a year and I've grown to love him. I thought about telling him on our one year anniversary date but instead I chickened out and asked him if he loved me instead. He was kind of like "um... um..." and I said "It's okay if you say no. I was just wondering." and he responded with "I just don't want to hurt your feelings." So I said "I guess that's a no then, huh?" He's like "Yeah, I'm sorry." It felt like a knife to my chest and it was so hard trying to hold back from crying. I just semi-smiled and then tried to change the subject. He could tell I was hurt by it and he later said, "I wish you didn't ask that. I feel like an ass..." but I told him not to worry about it and stuff. He doesn't know that I love him and I really don't know when I'll tell him. I'd feel embarrassed telling him and he not feel the same way towards me. Kind of sucks to love someone but they don't love you back. :o :hs:

17. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl: I remember the first time my SO referred to me as his girlfriend and I was like :eek3: WOAH..

It totally shocked me cause we hadn't really talked about being exclusive but about 3 seconds later I was totally in love with the idea.

After that, the 'I love you' moment or any talk of the future wasn't awkward at all :hs:

18. Lucky Penny

Over a year and he doesn't love you? :( That's not a good sign baby :hug:

19. Toxica

Toxica New Member

:wtc:

He told me he only says it if he really means it. He's only said it to two girls before which were both long term relationships, and he waited to tell them. One of the girls he waited until they were dating a year and a half and I don't know about the other girl. So I think he just wants to know for sure before he tells me. He acts like he does but just hasn't said it. :hsd:

20. Lucky Penny

<3 It's great that his actions show that he loves you :hsd: Just keep your eyes open- make sure you're not getting strung along.

21. drock1042

drock1042 New Member

I think there is a huge difference between loving someone and being IN love. I love a lot of women I know but I am not IN love with them. The "love" comes from the fact that they are just genuine human beings and they have been good to me.

Some great things (not just sex) need to happen before I move it to the next stage and fall in love.