GUN Do you know ANYONE who has had good luck from an Intratec 9?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 4bangin, Jan 30, 2006.

1. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Seems like every person I have ever talked to that had one, had nothing but bad luck with them. Seems like they hardly ever work. Is that really the case? Or do you know someone who actually likes theirs?

2. silversilvia

silversilvia OT Supporter

i think generally they are shitty. there is one at the pawn shop for $180 i won't even pick up. some gangster will tho, and i will be glad if it jams for him

3. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

They suck.

My dad was at a local indoor range when a black lady and her husband showed up in the lane next to him with a Tec-9. The lady closed her eyes when she fired, bouncing a bullet off of the clip protector on my dad's target. The bullet bounced up and blew all the lighting out of the ceiling over the two lanes :)

4. mrbill

mrbill New Member

i've got a tec-9mini that my uncle gave me. works okay for a fun gun, just use the nato pressured rounds

5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Mine works fine; never had a problem and it's quite accurate, especially with the barrel shroud attached.

The only problem I did have was when the bolt release broke off and hit me in the face when at the range one day. It hurt like a bitch, but was easy to fix. It's an oddity that it happened, but I guess it coulda happened to anyone; that's a high stressed part so I guess it's kinda understandable.