do you have to wash your hands??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Feb 9, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I had a question about cum and washing your hands. I think the answer is no, but im not sure thats why im asking. I was fooling around with my girl with our clothes on and I had to go down and adjust my penis cause it was hurting the way it was sitting in my pants. There may have been a slight bit of precum on my pants or boxers, but say i just moved my penis with my hand.

After that she sucked on my fingers and I rubbed my hand on the bed sheets and what not, do I have to wash them before I can go and finger her? I dont know if pregnancy can happen this way? I dont know if touching the sheets and her sucking on my fingers or just one of the other is good enough to remove any traces of cum?

2. neebelung

neebelung Guest

It SOUNDS as if all that friction would remove any traces of semen, but just to be safe (not to mention SANITARY) I would suggest you wash your hands. You don't want to find out the hard way (besides, pregnancy isn't the only thing to be concerned with...)

3. Big Ol' Balls

Big Ol' Balls New Member

i'm sure there is a .0001% chance of her becoming pregnant if you don't wash your hands, but just wiping them off should be sufficient.

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i would say the chances are the same as getting struck my lightening, but there is going to be that one person who gets struck by lightening.

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Seriously man its pretty scary how far you go with your worrying.

6. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Agreed. Don't worry until she says she's late, then call a doctor.

7. neebelung

neebelung Guest

That's a little too late to start worrying.... You guys may pick on him, but I give him credit for showing concern!

8. quamen

quamen New Member

Thanks neebelung,for the reply and all the other replies. usually im pretty safe when fooling around, but i guess it was just in the moment and i forgot to wash my hands.

9. BTA

BTA New Member

I havnt picked on him once, it's just obvious he has a problem that he really needs to get therapy for or something.

Being cautious is one thing, but he goes so far with it all that it's just not healthy (mentally).

10. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Ah, a little OCD never hurt anyone (much!).

11. quamen

quamen New Member

BTA i guess you are right, but i was asking the chances and wanted to know. I mean some say yes and some say no, so what is the problem with that? If i knew the answer i wouldnt ask.

12. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Are you kidding? :squint:

It's a very valid question, no different than most of the questions asked here.
    I'd be interested in knowing the answer as well. All he's asking if, if he has semen on his hands and fingers his GF, can she get pregnant? I'm curious to know if semen dies in the air.

And for the record, I don't believe wiping hands would clear the what, millions? Of semen on your hands. Now whether or not they live out in the open is another thing..

13. bella189

bella189 Guest

seamen does not die in the air but the life span becomes very short... the thing is.. is that unless you have alot on your hands when you are fingering her, the chances of it being able to travel up to where it needs to be is very unlikly, it has a long road to travel, and unless it gets a good push up there (is cumming in her) chances are... it will all flow back out.

14. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

:werd:

15. quamen

quamen New Member

go991st thanks for the backup, i thought this was a legitmate question myself as well. I figured like you millions on there, but i mean she did suck on my fingers, i wiped them on the bed so i dont know if they were killed or wiped off. I dont think they die in the air, but i do know they die in about 20 minutes or so i believe. I think you may have to actually cum or have a good amount as bella was saying to get someone pregnant not sure, that is why i was asking. I just toched the shaft of my penis to move it, not the head where there was any precum so i think im alright. My girl is supposed to get her period soon, so ill let you guys know.

16. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

I'm hardly picking on the guy. I'm just saying that if it already happened, he can't do anything about it anyways, so don't worry about it.

I've NEVER heard of anyone stopping foreplay to wash their hands. I'm sure that if you collected your come in your hand and put it in the girl, you might have a problem. What you describe shouldn't come close to presenting a problem; your sperm aren't THAT strong!

17. Fearan

Fearan Guest

:werd:

18. djshooter22

djshooter22 Guest

I am surprised by the people that think this kid has a problem. I know one of the scariest things I can think of happening is getting a girl pregnant. If unsure about something why not ask around and be sure rather than be ignorant about something. I am sure you could look online somewhere and find out the lifespan of sperm outside the human body and things of that nature.

19. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Holy christ you're paranoid! :eek: