LGBT Do you ever feel wrong or out of place?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Aug 5, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

You can read my post in Sam's thread if needbe to see where I'm coming from, or one of my infamous threads over the last month. I haven't had a decent nights sleep without taking something in over a month, I don't feel like I "belong" with anyone (friends, family), I just feel like some loser thats made the wrong choice with everything over the last 9-10 years, especially the last 5, and a hell of a lot of bad choices over the last 2 years. I can't even get remotely excited about my upcoming yearly vacation. Normally I'm gone 2 weeks to this trail ride, and this year I'm honestly trying my hardest to come up with reasons to not go at all. I've been going for years (10-15 or so) and I get to see alot of people that this is the only time I ever see them but I'm so paranoid of "what if they find out" or "if I wear this or do this will it make me look gay, and they will know?!" I don't feel comfortable at all around most people I know anymore. The only people I feel the most comfortable around is my 14 year old nephew (we're both into cars, and he's more like a 21 year old then a 14 year old), my sister, and that's about it. The thing is you get me out of this town and I loosen up a little bit, and for a few minutes or an hour or so I can forget about almost everything but then I start missing it here. I was bumming some of my mom's 1/2mg anti depressants and they helped alot but she started telling me I was addicted to them, and started telling people I was taking them so I stopped so everyone wouldn[t know. And no I wasn't abusing them I was taking 2 maybe 3 1/2mg pills over 24 hours. I even quit going to my public speaking class and wound up flunking it after I went off of them but that's also partially to do with the breakup becuase I was so sad back then. I'm sure you all don't need to know this much about me but thanks anyway for reading, or not reading I just needed a vent tonight. I'm about to be stuck in a camper for a week plus 3 days in the van with my mom, I have a party to go to tomorrow night and a movie to go to tomorrow night so again I'm going to have to pretent like nothing is wrong and put on my happy face for the public. :wtc: :sadwavey:

2. bradh

bradh New Member

3. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

So I had this nice reply, then I read the other post. I cut it all out except for this.

Ive felt like you have before, and done what you have done in the last year or so. It is a difficult situation to get out of, which I am still paying for years later. Life is better, it will get better for you as well, it just takes time.

:hug:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2005