Do you date your sex life?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheGrudge, Jan 29, 2005.

1. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

I'm married with a kid, we're both in our early twenties. I was thinking about marking on a callender or something when we have sex. Not just to see how often we do, but if she ever got pregnant again... it would be easy to see when it happened just out of curiosity.

Anyone do this? Am I crazy for thinking about doing this?

2. Everett

Everett New Member

not really i guess. you'd be able to say, hey it was that night when we were on that road trip and were in the motel on the highway.

unless u work on the road and are trying to see if she's cheating on you. she gets pregnant and you see you werent home when the conception happens or something like that.

u can also use it to see how many times a month on average you have sex and see your sex lifes ups and downs

3. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

That last reason is the main reason I want to do this. Our sex life sucks compared to what it used to be... so I'm just curious how often we really do.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

we had this thing where we had to meet our "quota" for the month :mamoru:

5. The only time i ever heard of markin the days you have sex, was back in highschools, girls would put little hearts or X's on the days in their planner, that they had sex with their boyfriend. I never did it thought it was stupied.

But, for the reason you gave it sounds like it's no big deal, as long as you don't take the calander to work, and say hey these are all the days i fucked my wife.

6. cuz

cuz Guest

:rofl:

7. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

:rofl: thanks for the good laugh

I think we only have sex maybe 4 times a month or so. We used to every night to every other night. We've known eachother ever sence 3rd grade... 14 years I think. Have been sexualy active for 7 years or so.

She is having problems with being able to completely feel the physical things that should be good about sex. She says it's not me. We've talked about her going to a doctor possibly. Could also be the BC patch she's on. I don't know. But compared to our past... it's such a change.. and it's actualy very depressing.

8. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

Think it changed after having the kid? Vaginal walls could have weakened after the birth or she just might be plumb tired and too stressed to get interested?

Marking the calendar would be a great idea if you're thinking about going to the doctor because you'll know how often rather than just speculating from memory and she might have the opp. to write down if she's feeling any pain or consistant dryness underneath the ginormous "we had sex" heart on the calendar. :naughty:

9. No problem any time

10. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

She had a C-section... so no changes in the vaginal walls. One possibility is the b.c. she is on. The patch. I think I remember once when she was off it for a month or so and she was extremely horny, then when she went back on it... everything changed again.

11. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

it's probably the patch, hormonal changes can affect a woman a LOT.

talk to the doc about another form of BC.

12. kpazzo6

kpazzo6 New Member

no but i think i'll start something like this....

13. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

She's tried other kinds. The lunell shot.. which I hear was recalled... and the depo... as well as the patch.

14. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

Some lady in my office swears by her IUD. I always thought they were terrible options because of uterine cancer and stuff like that, but apparently as long as you go to the doctor regularly, get a paap etc, its not a concern. Benefits? No hormones that make your SO into a biotch at the drop of a hat, if you want to get pregnant, you don't have to wait for the hormones to flush out of the system, and you don't have to worry about remembering to take a pill or change patch. Just an option...