Do you date different races

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dscallaway69, Aug 24, 2005.

1. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I don't know how sensitive of a question this is but here goes. Do you date people outside of your race? I know, I know now adays people should be able to move past it, but some can't. I was raised in the country where everyone dated there own race. Personally I don't pay a damn bit of attention to a girls race but I get funny looks sometimes when out on a date with a girl of different nationality's. So I guess Do you date other races and how do you feel about it?

2. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

I've dated white men, black men, asian men and hispanic men. Obviously I have no problem dating outside of my race. By the way, I'm white and the current guy I'm dating is white.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i have never dated a girl outside my race, but i'm also in new hampshire. heh. we're pretty white here.

i'd date an asian, indian, basically anyone. it's not that i'd refuse to date them, but i almost never find myself attracted to black women. if they're like very lightly black (like a halle berry type) i can be attracted, but just very dark women dont do it for me. not a racist thing... it's like not being attracted to girl with ______ quality whether it be huge boobs, ditzy, whatever ur turn off is.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hmm I have dated mostly white men (I am white) but I have dated mexican men before, and one 1/2 black 1/2 simoan, and another 1/2 black 1/2 italian (YUM!) I am not usually attracted to other races. I like the body/ build/ hair texture of white males, so that is where I usually go. But I am not entirely apossed to it.

5. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

keeping the race alive eh? ;)

6. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I've only had WASP GFs.

I've dated a few asian girls but WASPs are the best since they are nymphs that aren't gold diggers.

This means u get poon just about anytime of the day, even after an argument, if there is any, with minimal financial investments like an asian gold digger that don't seem to enjoy the sex as much as it is a duty of some sort.......... to get something from u.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
  7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

ok call me stupid if you like but what is a WASP

8. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I'm not even one and know what it is.

White
    Anglo
    Saxon
    Protestant

Within that context I am a sucker for Aryan-race poster girls.

U know, the true blonde with blue/green eyes and soft creamy and milky skin.

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I would and have dated outside my race. I've dated white, black and Im dying to date an asian girl. I think they look so HOT!!! However, I would not marry outside my race. I'm Mexican and my wife HAS to speak spanish and have a spanish cultural upbringing. I want our kids to speak spanish, I want us to eat traditional food and dance and enjoy spanish music. And I definately not want to have to explain our costums, or why we eat what we eat or having to translate when she is talking to my family. Its not so much because its a hassle (which it is). Its more because I cant bond with non spanish girls like I can with spanish girl. As much as I have tried, there is always a part of my world that they are not part of and never will be. There are things they cant relate to and are impossible to explain unless you are a part of the culture. I have also found in my opinion, spanish girls to be a lot more atractive and better in bed. But thats just my opinion. Im not very picky tho. She aint got to be Mexican. I would be willing to settle with anyone that I like from Mexico down to Brazil , including the caribean. I dont really care if they are born in the states, as long as they were raised in a heavily spanish influenced household.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

nationality != ethnicity....that being said, i have only dated people from eurpoen decent...

the closest i came to branching out was one guy who was half iranian/half massachusettes

im not closed to other ethnicities. personality is what catches my eye, and intelligence and communication ability. most of the guys i date are engineering, so that limits my spectrum considerably.

11. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Yes, I've dated different races. No big deal.

12. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

ok then by saying that. If you are dating a girl who is not spanish will you tell her upfront that you could never marry her and why?

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I can't recall dating anyone outside of my race, and really I think I'd want to. For me it's attraction thing, I'm not attracted to any women but caucasion women. Deeply tanned white women are not even attractive, because they look fake, I'm more attracted to a black woman than a deeply tanned white woman. lol.

14. purplebeast

I dont know to tell u the truth, I've never had to face that yet. Oddly enough I had never dated spanish girls until the last two girlfriends I had. And thats when I realized thats what I wanted for a long term relatioship. Since I dont actively persue girls that are not spanish my chances of hooking up with someone of another race are pretty slim. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and find a girl decendant of the huge asain imigration wave that went to Peru:wiggle:

15. Peeps

Peeps New Member

I have only dated one guy that was a different race. I am white and he was Spanish. It's not that I am racist it's just that I am attracted to white guys.

16. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Wow it is a pretty decent mixture of people that date their own race to different races. I will expand the question a little then. How do you feel about people dating outside of their race?

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm not attracted to black people or indian's, something about them is just a turn-off for me. I have no problem being friends or around them but it will not make me sexually aroused.

18. purplebeast

I dont give two shoots who someone dates. Whatever makes them happy is who they should date.

19. teo

teo . => ? => !

Yes, I do. Yes, I am. I look for personality and intelligence first - racial background is a low priority for me. As for other people... whatever makes them happy is none of my business.

20. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

I'm so mixed that I couldn't stick to my own even if I wanted to.

21. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

No, the reason I ask about whether or not you care is there is a story behind it. A friend of mine and I were going to Denny's the other night after being at the club. While walking in some guy yelled "hey black girl what you up to?". the his buddy was like "no, no, she is with a white dude.". Now I had never heard anything like this, I asked her and neither had she. I just couldn't figure out why they had to add the black and white thing to it.

22. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

Personally, I'm pretty color-blind about dating. I'm white and I've only dated white girls, but I've also only really had one serious girlfriend, so there's a rather small sample size there.

Personally, I have no problem at all with interracial dating. I know some people who do, but I consider them to be somewhat wacko on several levels.

23. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I just dont find other people in a different race attractive.. I dont really find asians or blacks attractive.. not liek i have anything against them i just dont find them attractive..

I dont have a problem if some one else dates/marries out side their race what ever makes people happy..

24. agaboom

agaboom New Member

Yes, I've dates outside of my race. I'm white, but I've never dated "within" my race. It's just a personal preference that I'm more attracted to darker guys. Oh, and my fiancee is Korean. :wiggle:

25. Gai

Gai New Member

Yes. Makes no difference to me.