Do you believe in soul mates?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ware_ru, Sep 18, 2007.

1. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

What if you're 300 pounds, work at McDonald's, and have a terrible relationship with your family? Do you still have a soul mate? Is there that special girl out there for you? Do you think that a girl who is attracted to your 300 pound McD's working self will be someone you are interested in?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't believe in soul mates, it's just not logical.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I beleive you're my soul mate... but it won't work out because we both have penis' :wtc:

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

No, and you don't either. Why did you post this?

5. ware_ru

I hear the Thai have figured out a workaround :naughty:

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yes, and I married her.

First time I saw her, I felt she had already played an important part in my life...just a feeling.

First time I saw her mom (not even talked to her) I felt as if she had been in my life forever, watching for the moment her daughter and I would meet. It was almost eerie.

First time I met her grandparents, they said they felt as if I had been their grandson forever. This is only after a few weeks of dating.

Her family loved me. My family loved her. Instantly. We both KNEW from the day we laid eyes on each other, and nothing could change that.

Then there are the weird, far out, crazy things about each of us that the other finds incredibly attractive when no one else on the planet would. To say we were a perfect puzzle piece put together would be an understatement.

No one can convince me there arent soul mates, because I FOUND mine.

7. ware_ru

What if you're 300 pounds, work at McDonald's, and have a terrible relationship with your family? Do you still have a soul mate? Is there that special girl out there for you?

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Maybe, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt take care of yourself. You dont know at what point someone may walk into your life.

If you are 300 lbs, thats unhealthy unless is muscle. If you are working at McD's then you should be working towards a better life.

That said, that doesnt mean there isnt a woman out there that doesnt long for a 300lb guy that works at mcd's. However, those are things that can easily be changed. Your sould mate will love you for YOU...not your situation in life.

9. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

No, I don't. Why not have a poll in the main forum and here?

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:eek3: ...you go first

11. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

you have my soulmates body :noes:

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I believe in soul mates. In fact, I believe I have already found mine... but I am still young, so who knows. I do believe in that theory very much though.

As for the fat guy working at McDonalds and living with his parents..... Perhaps he meets a girl that challenges him and motivates him to lose some weight, start a career, and move out... and they end up great together. Or perhaps he meets a fat girl that works at burger king and also lives with her parents.

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

its wierd you ask that while im pondering the same thing. needless to say i met this "one" girl..... ugh....

14. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

15. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

It's incredibly silly to think that there is a person out there made especially for you, preconceived somehow and only them are a perfect match, however both spiritually and scientifically thinking, there are plenty of incredible matches in many different ways and wavelengths, should you be true enough to yourself and eventually stumble across one of these without settling for the false security of a relationship that doesn't work for you, or perhaps not doing anything at all to get out there and explore the world of (people), then you're shit out of luck.

Alas many people find an incredible match, yet it is no 'ready-made' a relationship/marriage, requires hard work, compassion, love, and mostly an understanding of and respect of YOURSELF.

17. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I think a big issue here is the relative definition of what one would expect a "soul-mate" to mean to them.

To me, it is WAY WAY more than just two people getting along great. In fact, half the time I don't even get alone with the girl I think is my soul-mate. However, no matter what we are always there for each other (even after breaking up), something always pulls us towards each other, and more importantly she broke me closer to God and made me a spiritual person person... She undoubtably made me a better person and I hate to think where I might be if I had never met her.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Well thats wonderful, but that only proves to me that you guys may not get a long great on some levels but on some (respect/working together, friendship) you do, does that make her more of a soul mate or less of a soul mate then another woman? no... you would likely find this same quality in another women if not many other women.

The concept of a soul-mate is childish. If you are happy, so be it, why must you reaffirm it with some false sense of linguistic security "soul-mate"... Things change, people change... Enjoy what you have. There is only "NOW"

19. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

no. but I do think that ANYONE can find someone that fits them and that loves them for who and what they are.

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I would like to say yes.

21. ednorthwood

ednorthwood New Member

Word.

22. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I would like to say that our moon is made of cheese !

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

ANY relationship can work with effort on both parts, barring any extreme difference in intelligence or core values.

24. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

300lbs?? :eek3: and workin at McDonald's?? Thats not a good combination

25. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

sounds like you have zero self confidence and therefore won't be finding anyone anytime soon

start working on yourself and then then about the ladies