Do you agree or disagree with my friend regarding my fiance?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MCohen, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

So, I get this email from one of my groomsmen today:

[​IMG]

I told him "its her day, let her have it".

I didn't say this, but its my reasoning:

1) He can be kind of a loud breather.
    2) Its her wedding day, it means a lot to her and its the day every girl dreams of. Yes, she has some out-of-the-ordinary requests, but its her fucking day, its only chance she'll get in her entire life to make it perfect. Just suck it up and try at least before you start bitching about it.

And he replies with:

[​IMG]

What kind of fucking friend threatens to drop out of his close friends wedding party over some petty shit like my fiance asking him to not breathe loud as fuck so he doesn't distract her, other members of the wedding party, or distract attention from us?

If you're going to bring up the cheating, save your energy. That shit happened, its the fucking past. I never plan on cheating again even though I'm tempted sometimes. STFU about it.

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm not exactly sure how someones breathing can take away from anything... like I know some loud mouth breathers but if there is any type of background noise you don't hear them... I'd be kinda pissed too about a weird request like that. Especially after knowing what you've posted about her other demands for the wedding.

I'm not saying dropping out is the right thing for him to do, but you can't keep pushing people with demands regardless of what they're for without them eventually pushing back.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: @ you thinking your friend doesn't have a right to be pissed.

He obviously dislikes your fiance and in turn is going to dislike you more and more if you just let her get her way with everything.

Dude, I'm getting married in April. Your girl might be a stereotypical bridezilla, but I am not. My wedding day in no way has to be perfect. Your fiance thinking it's going to be perfect if she basically acts like a complete BITCH to everyone in the wedding party is going to blow up in her face in one way or another. Wanting the wedding party to appear presentable is completely understandable, but basically pointing out to your friend that he has to control his loud breathing? She's basically saying "oh btw asshole, how about shut your mouth so everyone can focus on me with no problem."

I mean if that's really the kind of woman you want to marry, congrats; I'm sure you'll regret it later. But don't be surprised when her cunty ways take over your life and lose you a lot of friends.

4. MCohen

It would be distracting if one of the wedding party members up in front of everyone is breathing heavily or even noticeably during the ceremony.

5. MCohen

So, he has the right to be pissed over something so petty that he'll threaten to drop out of the wedding party? Its a fucking wedding, something insignificant like her "being mean to him" shouldn't stop him from being up there by my side for me. Regardless of what his fiance was like, I'd never threaten to drop out of his wedding.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Who gives a fuck? The ceremony is less than an hour (less than 20 if non-Catholic) and everyone will just be looking at the two of you anyway :ugh: That is if they give a shit about you two.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'll take your word on that, because I guess I've never experienced a breather loud enough to cause a real distraction.

Regardless, I think your buddy is being reasonable telling you this. Dropping out is a bit much, but not really considering your reaction to it :dunno:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: Oh the ironing

9. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Its still your friend. If she actually told him "his breathing is annoying" then that's ignorant as fuck. She could have easily asked you to deal and it could have been done is a good-natured ball busting way. She's really sending 3 page emails to your friends? I know its "her day" but she has no right to bea bitch to YOUR friends. Its your wedding as well.

10. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Yea, because if shes being an unreasonable bitch and you don't say anything you aren't a very good friend. And who wants to be in someones wedding who isn't a good friend?

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

he let you off easy.....

I would have signed the message to you

fuck you sincerely,

Nick Hawethorne

12. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

13. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Dude...

:bowrofl:

You're going to be the next Al Bundy.

14. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

If I was your friend I wouldn't have threatened to drop out, I'd have already done it.

It's not only an honor to stand up in a wedding of a friend, but it's also an honor for a friend to be willing to stand up for you and your partner, it goes both ways.

15. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

You're marrying a Bridezilla and I'm looking forward to laughing at your dumb ass when the euphoria finally wears off and you realize what you've gotten yourself into.

:rofl:

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

FUCK YOU SINCERELY,

NICK HAWETHORNE

PS IM TELLING YOUR FIANCE YOU CHEATED ON HER A FUCKLOAD

17. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Honestly, Steph hit the nail on the head.

I dropped out of my buddy's wedding 6 months before it took place because I didn't like how everything was being demanded / required for the wedding party. Once I did so, a few other Ushers did as well - they were just afraid to voice their opinion. A few weeks later, after speaking with his bride-to-be, they discussed why we felt the way we did, called us all together, and apologized and laid out a new game plan.

:werd:

TTYL,
    FINALBOSS

18. D7

D7 OT Supporter

You know this is only the beginning, right?

19. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

I told you weeks ago - with the whole "She wants a Couples Only Wedding" that I think your Fiance is batshit insane and she's going to alienate A LOT of your friends and a possibly family with her Bridezilla Reign.

Either bring her in or be prepared to no longer have some people in your lives.

20. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

There are some other girls in law school too you know:dunno:

Your girl is being rude. If she wants to make her day perfect she would try to make it like everybody can have a good time.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  21. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

and the whole "this is her day" thing is bullshit too, imo. Obv I have never been married, but you're throwing a party, with guests. The whole purpose of throwing a party is to entertain people so to a certain degree you have to keep other peoples wants/needs/feelings in mind.

22. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:werd:

the only way its your day is if you ELOPE

23. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, but he deserves what's coming to him. :mamoru:

24. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: so fucking true.

25. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Most Bridezilla's forget that. But I also think that MCohen's Fiance has already gone beyond the "Bridezilla" stage and they still have 8 months to go.

That's why I did it :mamoru: :h5:

I didn't want to try and please everyone else, I didn't want to have fights over how much the flowers cost, fighting with his family over why we chose this location or fighting with my family over the location (both sets of parents live in 2 different states). I wanted our wedding to be about him and I and the joining of our two lives together, so my decision was simple - Elope now, do a Vow Renewel in front of our friends and family later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.