FRK Do y'all ever have bad sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vintage82, Jul 17, 2005.

1. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

I know you've got to have so-so sex to appreciate mind-blowing fucking, but do any other FSers ever have bad sex? Is it usually with a long-term partner, or one-nighter? How do you remedy the situation at the time?

Anyone have suggestions on a man who lacks confidence no matter how much I try to build him up? Who is scared to experiment in bed? Who hasn't got any fantasies - at least none that he shares with you? Who is basically a big, wet, soggy noodle (personality-wise, not in the britches) in bed?

Help. :sadwavey:

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

One nighter
    She didn't move
    After a point, I didn't even bother trying to please her. I was jsut getting nothing in terms of response.

Ask him if he wants to please you.

3. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I wish I could have sex just for ONCE in my life :mad:

4. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

same here.:hs: well more than once...a lot more

5. Trina

Trina New Member

It's sounds like he's either not that into you or he just is totally inexperienced. Hard to say for sure without more details.

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Yes, I just had "bad sex" yesterday. Well, we did both get off, but it wasn't anywhere near a great, or even normal. First my s/o kinda blew a spit bubble in my mouth while we were kissing, then his legs smashed my ankles while I was on top, then the condom started pulling at some dry spot inside of me and I had to stop, then we finished with a hand job. Everything just kinda went not right the whole way through. Bad sex isn't usually worth posting about, but it totally happens from time to time.

My ex-husband was a wet noodle in bed. Sometimes I had to really get up a fight to even get him to have sex with me. He refused to receive oral because "that is what dirty people do." Me on top was the most exciting thing we ever did. We didn't have the greatest relationship. We weren't that into each other. He was raised Catholic, and his Mom implanted some screwed up, scared of sex ideas into his head. He made me feel really bad for having a sex drive. He made me feel very unattractive because he never wanted me. It was a depressing mess. We probably could have worked out our sexual issues if they were our only issues. The problems between us were a whole lot bigger than that though.

I don't have any great advice to offer you, but I will say that after the breakup, I started having amazing sex right off the bat with my s/o, and I haven't looked back. I consider my marriage as a kind of dark ages in my sex life. I was active and exploring before I met my ex, and I am active and exploring now. I think I was a fun kind of gal before I got married, and my ex really wanted to turn me into some kind of Puritan sex hater. It just didn't fit. I like sex, and I don't have guilt issues about that fact. So I am extremely happy to have a fun, experimental, partner who honestly enjoys sex again.

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I have bad sex when ever one of us (long term) isn't into it, or has other things on our minds...

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Sure. Just had some last week. Totally cool chic, we had a great time drinkin and dancin and BSn, but once we got into the sack she got all nervous and rigid... it wasnt really fun at all. She couldnt kiss at all either, big turnoff...

Now, the question is, do I give her another shot, hoping she'll relax some? or quit while I'm ahead and just stick to drinkin/dancin/BSn next time? :p

9. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

I can honestly say that I've never had any really good sex. :o

10. RSXe

RSXe New Member

:werd: :( well.. .i wouldn't say it wasn't good... but i've never had mind-blowing, great sex.

11. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

My sexual escapades are few and far between. When it does happen, it's all just drunken fooling around.

12. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

my worst sexual experience didn't actualy involve sex. there was this girl and i had just broken up with a gf and so this girl and i were just fooling around..

she was simply the worst kisser ever. she thought more tongue = better kissing. i shoulda just told her to keep her tongue in her mouth.

13. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

reminds me of the totally sloppy kisser guy i met up with once. he got saliva all over my chin. it was a total turn off.

14. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

I dated a guy once and the sex was absolutely awful. After 2 or 3 months, I finally broke up with him - he just didn't get it; it was not all about him, it was about both of us. All that mattered was him getting off, who cares what my needs were - that was his problem.

I never had the heart to tell him this is why I packed it in. When questioned if it could have been bad sex for him as well, the only thing I can say in my defence is that he certainly wanted it enough... if it was bad, wouldn't he of just not been interested like me.?

15. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Is sex ever bad?

I mean.. aside from being in the middle of it and suddenly smelling 3 cans of rotten tuna I cant see sex being bad. :barf:

Even if the girl just laid there and read a book could you consider it bad or just not as good as it can be?

I guess my idea of bad would be it making me want to puke.

Kissing can be bad though...

I was kissing this chick like last month or so and every time she would just throw her tongue as far down my throat as possible. Like she was trying to taste my breakfast. All nasty slobber mouth too boot. She should have just sucked up a load of snot and spit it down my throat it would have been less painful.

It took me about 30 minutes of making out but I showed her the ways of the good kisses. Made her start slow and work into deeper kisses. I think she was just used to how her ex kissed as she just came out of a very long relationship.

16. xela

xela So say we all!

The only really horrible sex I've ever had was with a one night stand. No foreplay...just rammed it in there, pumped, came and said, "Wanna go again?"

NO THANK YOU!

17. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Cut me some slack...I was drunk.

18. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl::rofl:

19. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

and you owe me $12 for the medicated shampoo I had to buy the next day. :squint:

20. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Bad sex is when you're both drunk and just pass out while doing it. :o

21. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

:hs: me either.

22. xela

xela So say we all!

Hahah. I gave you crabs. You deserve them though because you're lousy in the sack. :fawk:

23. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Not my fault. You were the one ordering all ther Jager bombs. I think I should get a do-over.

24. xela

xela So say we all!

Allright, allright. Enough of the thread hijacking. :embd:

25. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

:rofl: You just don't want people thinking that you and I actually had sex.

LISTEN UP, EVERYONE! I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY FORM OF SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH XELA!

There, feel better? :p