Do *women* want a "gentleman on the streets, freak in the sheets"?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jan 20, 2010.

?

Hi

1. I'm a dude - I think women want a classy gentleman in the streets

36 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. I'm a dude - I think women want a loud dbag... they get women so it must be what they want

35 vote(s)
    35.4%
  3. I'm a chick, I want a gentleman

23 vote(s)
    23.2%
  4. I'm a chick, I want the loud dbag

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. I'm a chick, I say I want a gentleman but I really go for the loud dbags

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You always hear that dudes want a woman who is a "lady in the living room and a complete whore in the bedroom," and I'd say that's about spot on.

Do women want a guy who is the same way? Like, do women ever think "gee, I sure would like a nice looking guy who doesn't go around flirting with all these chicks, who doesn't post pics of himself with his shirt off showing his killer abs all over Facebook, who doesn't make sex jokes and talk about wanting to bang every hot woman who walks by, who is well spoken and not a douche bag, but who fucks me in the ass and calls me a whore and makes me gag on his cock (but only does those things to me) in the bedroom"?

The reason I ask is because many women seem to be attracted to guys that are not-quite-so-gentlemanly on the streets, yet still probably freaks in the bedroom (or maybe not, and they're overcompensating, lol).

Chicks like the loud dbags, not the classy gentlemen.

Women... go!

edit - I really, REALLY wish that the forum software would cut you off when you reach 100 characters in a poll option rather than letting you type more and then telling you "you're over 100 characters" when you hit "submit," and then you have to go back and count and see by how many characters you're over and edit accordingly.

2. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

in on 2:rofl:

I think every one I know personally wants a gentleman in public and a semi-man whore in bed.

I mean what woman truly wants a guy with a severe case of rubberneck or wondering eye? NOT me:ugh:

And no, I don't want a guy who photo whores himself out on social networking sites with all these bare chested,look at my latest gym progress photos. That's a fisher gone fishin for compliments...no thanks...that doesn't spell confidence to me.

Sure, women like to rough up it a bit in the bedroom which is just fine :hsugh:, but I think you're using extremes on both ends. I want a happy medium of streets and sheets. Neither of which you described.

3. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I definitely prefer a gentleman. D-bags do not appeal to me in the least, I want nothing to do with those kinds of guys.

4. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

:rofl: at the options

not leading AT ALL :mamoru:

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I want a gentleman, I think it's embarrassing if he were to act retarded around others since I try to conduct myself if a positive light when I'm out and about.

And he had better be wild in the sack or it just won't work. :mamoru:

6. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

chicks want to turn dbags into gentlemen, atleast when it affects them...

7. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

But see, he didn't quantify it by saying WILD in the sack...he said "but who fucks me in the ass and calls me a whore and makes me gag on his cock (but only does those things to me) in the bedroom". which isn't necessarily the same thing.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

rofl at how slanted the whole poll and first post are. if you are going to do it that badly, why bother?

which do you like better:

a. smooth awesome cancer curing angel singing peanut butter?
    b. shitty horrible rotten chunky chunks of ass peanut butter?

9. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I'm having difficulty deciding...

10. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

i'm still trying to work out how being a loud d-bag equates to being wild in bed :confused:

i mean, i read the first explanation post, but i think guys who are gentlemanly and humble are better in bed and not at all boring. :dunno:

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

this one goes waaaaay beyond bias.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

meh...

Would you like a quiet contemplative introspective man or the life of the party who might act impulsively sometimes but is immensely fun and exciting to be around?

Mine is less stilted then his.

13. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

But it doesn't sound like you're coming from teh same place or going to the same conclusion as him.

His question? yes, I want gentleman-streets...freak-sheets..
    your question: mmmm....something in between.

14. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

a guy that acts impulsively and is fun and exciting to be around doesn't mean that he isn't a gentleman.... right?

Or do we all have different ideas of what a "gentleman" entails? Because I think it means someone who acts like they have some brains and isn't dumb and embarrassing.

15. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

You expect women to admit they like loud, cocky, funny d-bags? They don't even want to admit it to themselves.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

He worded it so it almost makes sense, but it really doesn't.

He doesn't mean gentleman vs complete asshole. Thats just his own scorn you see seeping through.

He means his idea of a gentleman (analytical guy in the corner jealous of the easy success of the natural extrovert) vs the people who he feels are loud, lack impulse control, are "schmoozy" etc.

look, the question isnt about a happy medium.

assume you had to pick between too extremes.

too introverted and quiet vs too extroverted and loud
    sometimes boring vs sometimes over the top
    not enough confidence vs too much confidence
    looks good but still thinks he looks bad and cries and acts insecure about his looks vs looks good and thinks he looks like a greek god and post pics on facebook.

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I agree with you. thats why im saying its a for shit poll. Obviously no one is dumb enough to actually say that they want a douchebag and not a gentleman.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I dated one guy for a while who had to be the center of attention....I wanted to kill myself we clashed so badly.

BTW, this
    is my fiance to a T. I absolutely love this about him...except the whole fucking me in the ass and making me choke on his cock :ugh: He's still a total gentleman in the bedroom.

We have amazing sex without him treating me like a hooker :dunno:

19. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Couldn't have said it better myself :bigthumb:

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you cant treat a hooker like that. they'll press charges. lol

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Omg, you're right. Chicks always want a project. The want to be the one to change guys.

They want the bad boy who becomes a gentleman because of them.

...and then the wonder why the guy cheats on them.

If I had remembered this while making this thread I wouldn't have even made the thread.

:o

22. Holliday

Holliday New Member

this is the most retarded poll I've seen by you yet.

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I 100% agree with you. 1st bf was was going nowhere fast. 2nd bf had dropped out of school and was 'supposed' to get his GED and was an emo fuck. 3rd had high aspirations, but didn't do anything to try to get them done.

Current knows how to manage money, is going somewhere, and has amazing companies looking at him and is doing awesome things in school. I wouldn't trade that for a project any day.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

But does he have that raw attractiveness that excites you the way the other guys did?

25. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Yes. I don't think of myself as a dumb person. I like to read and learn about different things, I enjoy going to school. I love how smart he is and if I ever have questions about anything I read, he is always able to explain more. It's much much more sexier to me to be with an intelligent guy than an uneducated one.

Plus he is a TOTAL freak in the sheets. :naughty: He is open minded and willing to try new things, whereas the other ones would be like, ':ugh: that's a really slutty thing to do'.

But, if he was very intelligent, but very boring and humorless, that wouldn't be good either. I think my tastes have changed a lot since I was 16-19. I used to think that the bad boy image was great, but now that I have grown up I have realized that the relationship was kinda empty.