Do u think Super-hot gals have a tough time getting guys to ask them out?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BATMANs, Jun 24, 2005.

1. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I heard that if the gal looks like a super model/playmate it's hard for her to get a guy to muscle up the courage to ask her out since he might not feel worthy.

They just stare at her and run scenerios through their mind what it would be like to be with her.

The only example I know of personally is this gal I met 10 years ago who was older than me. She was 24 at the time. 5'10" blond hair/ blue eyes. Natural C cups. 110 lbs. Very leggy at 34" inseam.

Super nice girl. Not stuck up and easy to talk to.

Never had a guy ask her out. She jsut said that they just stare and giggle amongst themselves.

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Dude, she was hittin on you.

I see it happen all the time, but they don't have to be super modelish...

3. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Hitting on me?

I didn't see any signs of that other than us being comfortable talking to each other.

I must admit that she was so hot that it was tough to look at her, if u know what i mean.

4. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Probably not that hard a time. If they are really that hot then they'll still meet guys. Alot of guys do get intimidated, but those are the wusses the girl wouldn't like anyway.

From a guys perspective - I work at a grocery story and i'm an attractive guy. The only hot girls that walk through my line are either with a) a mother or b) a boyfriend. It's rare that a hot girl will walk through my line alone. If there is another line open - even if my line is completely empty - they will go to the next one with like 5 people in it. This actually happened to me once, 2 girls looked down my line and went to the next one. I had a good laugh. I asked them if they were intimidated or what and they avoided the question. One of them ended up coming back in the store with number in hand. Too bad they were only in town for a few days. :hs:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2005
  5. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

let's add a little twist to this.

Let's say u see her working at some diner as a waitress.

She may or may not be ur waitress.

It's really busy. She's bustling.

Aside from taking ur order, if she waits ur table, how can someone approach her given the circumstances?

6. Bella

Bella New Member

I'm not saying I'm a hott chick or anything but I have a very simalar problem. I've been told that I am intimidating with my looks. I'm tall, thin, dark features. Not that I'm ugly just hard to get people to come up to me or something. naughtyrn has seen me so she knows same with copperkali. It sucks because you willl see a girl that is different from the average omg look at her look and she gets hit on more than me or maybe your friend.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  7. BTA

BTA New Member

Hot girls who say they have trouble getting dates because of their looks are just looking for another source of attention.

8. Bella

Bella New Member

Bullshit! What other form of attention could we want?? me for example I'm not an easy chick, dont fuck the first guy that talks to me. I guess that bothers some people

9. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Not true!

I don't get approached very often either, and not saying I am a super model but I am an attractive girl. I am 5'7" thin build, black hair, blue eyes, olive skin. I get a lot of over confident men that come up to me, but that is not my type. Most of the men I actually do meet are friends of friends, and I do go out A LOT.

10. darkrick

darkrick New Member

One of my friends was dateless for her Formal (Prom for you American folk) and I was a bit :ugh:
    She is one of the hottest females I have met to date and I was a bit confused as to how she ended up on her own.
    Turned out that all the guys who were single were freaked out she'd turn them down.

Felt a bit sorry for her. She's a great person and such but sometimes being too good looking is actually a bit of a bad thing.
    Least from what she tells me anyways :hs:

11. Bella

Bella New Member

yea it's not fun sometimes

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

So go and ask out a guy :uh:

13. driftwell

driftwell New Member

i just try and take the "i don't care" approach... i'll go up to them with the motive of just meeting someone as a potential FRIEND... and if it gets that far... THEN maybe something more...

if the super uber hawt model girl can't say hi back or responds while looking somewhere else... then screw her...

BUT yea... i remember a time when it was frustrating to look at the super hot girls just cuz i felt like i'd never have a chance with them

14. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Yeah I hate to sound like a bitch but I kinda agree. If a girl thinks that shes that good looking that guys are intimidated to talk to her, then she needs to take the initiative to talk to a guy. So...sorry I don't see why "hot" girls are alone or have trouble getting dates.

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I don't believe you, I need pics for proof, I think you're butt ugly, so until you prove me wrong......

:p

16. scaryice

scaryice New Member

I concur. If you look that good, almost any guy would love to be with you.

17. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:mamoru: You've seen her, Carpet Liquor. You just tryin ta get more pics outta her? hahahaha!

:hug:

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:drool: Yeah. I can attest to the fact that Bella is one fine little hottie!!!

I think it's true for the younger guys being intimidated. At least from what I've seen. As guys get older, they have been accepted and rejected enough times that they know it won't make or break them either way, but it's always worth a try

19. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I have? My memory must be foggy, I think I need a fresh pic. ;)

20. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

damn it Imsomniac...im still waitin on the pix....expecially now from your description!!! I think you and Bella should post up your best shots...to the get the peoples reaction.

True...it is intimidating to approach a girl that looks out of thier own league....its the thought of being shot down that scares people. Noone likes to be turned down. Sometimes watching for a far is the safe distance.

21. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

sometimes looking too good can work against you.

22. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

The good guys get too intimidated to talk gorgeous women.
    For some unknown reason total assholes seem to have unlimited reserves of self confidence. :dunno:

23. [Cyanide]

[Cyanide] Active Member

It's true to a certain extent in my opinion.

Of course every scenario & every person(s) vary so it's always hard to make a definite judgement.

Also most super-hot model-type girls are pretty stuck up & won't give an average looking guy the time of the day.

So if you're lucky enough to find the rare percentage of the super-hot female population that's also down-to-earth and willing to talk to you, then you're damn lucky.

24. scaryice

scaryice New Member

It's simple, the guys who are assholes are usually popular and good looking, so they don't have to have a good personality to get laid. Same thing with women too.

25. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:dunno: Meh.
    I suppose. Some sexy people have great personalities.
    I once got advice from my Grandfather when I was just little.
    He told me that the guys who immediately come looking have nothing to lose. The ones who are eyeballin' you from the corner..The shy ones, afraid to approach you are more likely to treat a girl better.

*sigh* Then again, they could be serial killers. It's basically a crapshoot. :rofl: