FRK Do I want this slave?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, May 29, 2009.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

So here’s the deal folks. There’s a man I’ve known for about a year or two. I met him and his girlfriend thru some mutual friends and he let me know the first time he had the opportunity that a.) He was a Dom and b.) that he found me attractive. I felt that there might be an invitation implied to play with he and his g/f but I never followed up on it.

He recently broke up with said girlfriend. He needed a place to stay for a while so I offered him my spare room. I didn’t do this to give me an opportunity. I really was only trying to help out a friend. But,,,,,,,,,

We talked on the phone a bit about the BDSM world and what we’ve both experienced in the past. I identified myself as a Dom to him. He talked about being weary of being the Dominate and wanting to explore more of his submissive side. I started as a submissive so it’s a subject I can discuss pretty intelligently. We had a very nice conversation and it was implied that we might “play sometime”.

He came over to see my place and bring some stuff. We went to dinner and while at dinner I found myself in a conversation with him about setting up ground rules, safe words and limitations. Before I knew it I had signed on to guide him into the submissive world. It was hard to resist pursuing it. He brought out all the dark, vicious parts of me by talking about what he wanted. I felt a bit like a cat playing with a mouse. It aroused me, I admit it.

Now ordinarily this would not be a problem but I’m worried about entering into that situation with him when he is going to be living in my house. I have no desire for a 24/7 slave. The thought is exhausting. I would much prefer to start with short sessions with time apart to process the experiences.

I’m trying to decide how to proceed. He’s very attractive, 44, with a good job and no apparent mental instabilities. He’s offered himself to me as a slave. I don’t believe he wants to incorporate this into a normal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. I think he means to be a submissive with me all the time. I’m not sure I can handle that or desire that.

I know there are going to be some trolls that have smart comments they will be posting here. Be aware that I will ignore you. I would like some input from some of the people here that have intelligent thoughts on the matter.

2. Cracked

Cracked New Member

It sounds as if you're on the right track and you have thought this through yourself. Have you made it clear you do not want a 24/7 relationship? Set up some ground rules for that. Hopefully he will be respectful toward your decisions and try not to pursue the idea to play all the time.

Sounds like you have very little to lose at the moment, only thing is he would be living with you. If something negative happens, it might be awkward at times until he moves out of your place, but if he has a good stable job and no apparent instabilities, then maybe he'll do just fine.

Do a session or two, see how that goes and see how he acts toward you afterward, and like you said, just take it slow and evaluate the situation.

3. FairyTat

I have made it clear but I also feel that he's looking for someone to guide his life somewhat in all things. He's feeling a little overwhelmed right now trying to get all his things in storage and get what he needs to my place. He texted me last night and asked me to call him. I told him I was watching something on TV and would call when I was done. I purposely made him wait.

What he wanted was for me to tell him to focus and not become overwhelmed. He needed me to walk him thru what needed to be done and make suggestions on how to get it done efficently. When the conversation was over he was obviously reassured and made the phone calls I suggested and got a plan together.

In a way I enjoyed this but it made me a little wary also about what he expects. I guess I'll wait and see but I have to be careful and not let my natural tendency to lead allow this to become a totally dependant situation for him.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Fairy -
    ATM he is dealing with two separate things that may be sort of running together in his mind. The stress of the break up and subsequent necessity for a quick move may have given him a hard shove toward what would previously have been just an exploratory foray into Sub country.

You have to decide if you have any interest in a short-term, full-time slave until he can re-balance or if you even have the time/inclination for that kind of "therapy".

I can totally understand your hesitation given the circumstances and perhaps it deserves a few more in-depth conversation with some shorter play sessions to start.

You have always seemed to be very sensible and I am guessing that you just needed to sound-board off us!

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

if you're so Dominant, why don't you put him in his place and tell him what the rules are.

6. FairyTat

I do need to have some more in-depth conversations with him about what it is he needs and expects. And you're correct, I do need a sounding board. It's very hard to find people who can truly understand the situation and how hard it can be to mesh real life and sexual fantasy.

7. FairyTat

*edit* Didn't I say I was going to ignore the ignorant noobs?

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

I've got a question... how long was he and his ex together, and how serious were they?

9. FairyTat

They were together 3 years. Lived together the last year. Very serious as far as I know.

Sorry for not replying until now. He's been here with me all weekend and I guess the question of whether or not I want him is answered now.

10. RougeOgre

What does this mean exactly? He is now your roommate and your slave?

11. FairyTat

That means he's living in my house and we are playing. I have not taken him as property yet. I'm giving him a little space and time to make sure that he really wants it before we take that step. I am having a very good time with him.

Very responsive physically, totally uninhibited about his body. He will strip on command in a heartbeat. He is willing and wants to be good but he has a tendency to challenge me occasionally. He has a bruise on his right ass cheek right now because he challenged me yesterday morning. He will be fun to train.

We spent a lot of time over the weekend discussing what we are both interested in and, specifically, what it is he's looking for. I'm about to venture into some uncharted territory for me with some of his desires and I'm excited about that.

12. RougeOgre

Cool! Update us now and again as things progress!! :bigthumb:

13. Drunken Karnie Midget

ah... well, i was just gonna say, "watch out for the rebound syndrome." it happens with guys just as often as it happens with women. :hs:

14. FairyTat

Yeah, I know. I'm concerned about that as well but I figure what the hell, I'll have fun with him for a bit and if he does go back I won't have lost anything. I think it would be funny as hell if he went back right now with a big set of bite marks on his ass cheek. Try explaining that one away! :mamoru:

15. Drunken Karnie Midget

I got a job as a mail carrier... part-time.. i mean... a dog bit me... er... uh... shit! :rofl:

16. FairyTat

I will! I've been antsy for my workday to be over since about 10am because he sent me a text and said he had a present for me. I requested a riding crop so I'm hoping that's what it is.

17. FairyTat

:rofl::naughty::ugh::noes:

18. Drunken Karnie Midget

in any case, it's not really you're concern at the moment. :hs:

19. FairyTat

Nope. My concern is that he's hot, the sex is awesome and I can be as mean as I want and he loves it. If it stopped tomorrow I would be a little sad but I would never, repeat never, regret it. :bigthumb:

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

It's the way to be.

21. FairyTat

So last night we were both tired from lack of sleep the previous two nights but I had brought him a gift and we couldn't resist trying them out.

I went to a ladies lingerie shop near my job at lunch yesterday. I purchased a pair of ladies panties, leopard print with a keyhole opening in the back with a little black bow above the opening. I also got a pair of black thigh high stockings.

I laid these out on the bed and when he got home and headed upstairs for a shower I told him there was a present for him on the bed but not to look until he had his shower. I went up and waited for him to get out of the shower. He came out naked, looked at the items on the bed and just stood there for a minute. He finally looked up and said "For me?" and I said yes. I swear his dick got hard while he was standing there. I asked him if he wanted to try the panties on and he said yes.

I was wondering how I did on the size and they were a little tight but he looked so cute. This big, manly guy standing there with these cute panties on with the head of his erect cock peeking out over the waistband. I enjoyed watching him look at himself in the mirror. I had him lay on the bed so I could look at the results. When I had him turn over on the bed it made me wet to see how his ass looked. I spent about 30 minutes touching and teasing him. Asking him how it felt to have them on and making him tell me how excited he was.

Then I made him take them off and carefully fold then so we could go to dinner.

I discussed with him how he would feel if I took a picture and posted it here. he said as long as it didn't show his face he didn't care so the next time I let him put them and the stockings on I will take a picture and post it.

22. RougeOgre

I thought that much fun was illegal :mamoru:

23. FairyTat

:gaysex::roflw::gnd:

It should be but I'm glad it isn't!

24. RougeOgre

UPDATE!

25. FairyTat

I have so much to report! And I have pictures (sorry I haven't figured out the posting thing yet).

The lingerie wardrobe has increased considerably. He is really getting involved in dressing up. We've gotten him 2 pairs of wicked high heels that he can actually walk pretty well in. Last weekend he went with me and we picked out an entire outfit for him. Thong, garter belt, bra, stockings, skirt and blouse. I took some pictures of that too.

We're exploring his desire to be dominated and then fucked with a strap on. I bought a new harness and I've fucked him about 3 times with it. Once with him on his knees and twice on his back in missionary position. This is his current obsession, for me to treat him like a female. Make him suck my cock and then fuck him.

So many other things! I am really enjoying him and he seems to be engrossed in exploring all the things he's never been able to share with anyone before since he's usually been in the dominate role.