Do I Or Not

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pr00f, Apr 27, 2005.

1. pr00f

pr00f New Member

so there is this girl right but the thing is that she wants me real bad. But a friend of mine is like in love with her. Yesterday we were at mickey d's and he was sitting right next to her but she was grabbing my penis but to where he couldn't see... What do u think i should do guys?

2. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

How close are you to this friend?

3. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

how does she feel about your friend?

4. pr00f

pr00f New Member

pretty close i see him everyday and we goto the same school

5. pr00f

pr00f New Member

well we were at spencer's yesterday and she was like "i don't want him i want you"

6. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

damn man....the classic bros before hoes shit huh

7. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

How old are you BTW?

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

hahaha...sounds like ur typical HS drama. Ho's come and go, talk to your friend and see what he says. If he is cool then go enjoy your fun with that ho, if it bothers him, find another girl. Simple.

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

^
    Talk to your friend before anything

10. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

/agreed

11. pr00f

pr00f New Member

I'm 18 years old

12. pr00f

pr00f New Member

but the thing is that i was talking to her before he was... and i messed around with her before but this was before i knew that he liked her or was even intersted in her

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

and still involved with drama like this....grow up a bit man.

If you are 18 then you should be able to analyze this situation and make a mature decision based on your findings. If you were with this girl and your friend THEN started liking her, you cant do anything about that. If he is gonna be a baby about it, and your willing to lose a friend, just move on.

Its not like I would drop my g/f if a friend started liking her.That sucks for him, but its immature of any man to want a woman already taken.

If he just has a little crush on her, just talk to him, let him know you 2 are together, and if he still has a problem with that then see what he wants you to do. No friend is going to want you to end a relationship just because he likes the same girl.

14. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

kk than go for it

15. pr00f

pr00f New Member

yeah i understand u red but i was never in a relationship with thihs girl she just wanted to be my booty call... so i never told my friend about it mainly cuz i thought it was non of his business... but yeah your right i should just figure it out on my own

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

then keep it that way. honestly your booty calls are none of his business. If you are 18, and your friend is of similar age, then you cant be worried about messing around with a girl just because he likes her.

Heck most people are friends because they share similar interests. Most guy friends are going to like similar girls. I am all about bro's before ho's, but you cant sacrifice some fun just because a girl likes you and not your friend. But make sure she doesnt lead him on, and that you dont LIE about your booty calls if he asks. You certainly dont need to tell him who your banging, but there is no sense in lieing to him like you feel you ahve something to hide.

Maybe he is the one who needs to grow up a bit...

17. pr00f

pr00f New Member

yeah she does lead him on and i told her to stop that shit cause he is going to be hurt... thanks alot red for the advise

18. Cheerio

Cheerio Guest

I would say just talk to your friend first. If he's not okay with you and her hooking up-don't do it. It's not like other girls won't come around. You already have him as a friend and could lose him-she is just a random girl.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

See there is a fine line with this though. Would a true friend be so selfish as to not want you to get some booty from a girl just because he has a crush on her? I could understand if they had mutual feelings and you were just butting in to try to get some action, but if she has no feelings for him....errr.... like I said fine line.

A real friend wont ever leave a friendship of a female.

If she is leading him on thats not cool, id put it to her strait - Either she needs to be honest with him, let him know that she really isnt interested, or your gonna find yourself another girl. Females that TRY to end friendships and hurt people/lead people are definitely not cool.

20. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

If he is really your friend tell him what is up, even if he gets pissed he will still respect you as a friend when he cools off.

21. pr00f

pr00f New Member

yeah yeah thanks bro