Do I look as unsuccessful as I am?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Alexqzilla, May 4, 2008.

1. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

I don't know what to say for myself, I'm nineteen, and I've never gotten past third. While I haven't been actively pursuing it, because I have no game and limited experience, I'm getting pretty frustrated with myself. I'm not weird, I'm a nice guy, I have a good sense of humor and I'm very intelligent. Yet somehow for some reason it's like I'm cursed... It's not that I've never had the opportunity, I just fail at the last second due to some cosmic joke, or as I see it, curse.

For example, I was uncircumcised until I was seventeen. I just didn't really care. Girls weren't checking me out, I wasn't making any all-star plays, and all my friends were. Eventually a girl came along, I made all the rookie moves and pretty much became her bitch. She told me she wanted to go all the way, but not until I got circumcised. I did it for her, and during the recovery process she cheated on me and we broke up.

It's shit like that. I got to know the next girl right before I moved to California. I was eighteen, convinced it'd happen to me SOME DAY! She didn't want to go all the way, and I completely respected that and never asked her to do anything she didn't want to do. However, when the time came for me to move, she told me she wanted it. She came over the next day, everything was going swell, and what do you know, the condom didn't fit. I'm not even making this up. You'd think I'd get some kind of pride in that, but no. It just felt like someone up there was laughing at me. She came over to try again a week before I moved, and before we got that far her overprotective dad came over and started pounding the door and spamming the doorbell, making a scene. She was dragged out of my house in front of all the neighbors, and I haven't heard from her since. Then I moved.

Similar shit from that point on, only now I'm nineteen and starting to give up and think of it as something i've missed.

Cliffs: Nineteen year old virgin feels as if it's absolutely never going to happen. That's all...

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

I don't know what sort of style you're working on, but I'd start with getting a new wardrobe.

3. michael grabtree

michael grabtree OT Supporter

yeah bro, wristbands and chains dont pull chicks

4. Insert Tokens

Insert Tokens Making Cancer My Bitch OT Supporter

You propogate your own luck..

Make some changes to boost your confidence/self-esteem (eg new wardrobe, haircut, whatever), and get out there :dunno:

5. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

Do you not have house partys, over there, where you just get blind drunk and nail some bird in the bathroom or out in the front garden?

or is that just us brits?

6. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

I See nothing wrong with your body, me personally would change how you dress though, just smarten up a bit :dunno:

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

you need to groom yourself more. there's too much of that "crusty" look.

8. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

Open shirt over tshirt needs to go.

9. JT07

JT07 OT Supporter

im uncircumcised and would never go through that pain just to get a girl...i am also a virgin (kind of)

10. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

To me, all those situations you described could've been easily avoided with some foresight. But yea I mean just do something small like a change in something you do daily or just lose the unnecessary jr high/high school accesories and little things liek that to boose your confidence. Don't do anything for a girl, but just do something for yourself first.

Once you are comfortable in your own skin and get rid of all those thoughts of "god is against me"; "the world hates me"; "life sucks and then you die"; "im never going to find a girl"; etc....

Life won't suck if you are a virgin at 19 or even 20. If you are really that desperate to lose your virginity, then go get a hooker.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

To answer your thread title-Yes.

Everyone else has said it, you deserve a sort of makeover. I get that that's probably your style...but seeing as how you are hiding under that look and not getting any confidence in yourself I'd say it's time to do something new. No offense, but I thought that look died in '94.

I'm not saying spend a paycheck at Abercrombie by any means, but I'm willing to bet most of your clothing looks just like that Sublime shirt and lumberjack cover shirt. If you step outside of the box and try something new you might like what you see and already gain some more confidence.

BTW, being a 19 year old virgin is really not as bad as you're making it out to be.

12. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

I think that getting circumsized for a girl is a big sign that you are too pleasing or that you act in a way that might turn off some girls. Instead of trying to find someone who likes you, you change yourself to please her ?

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

It's kind of sad really. There are plenty of woman in the world who don't even blink an eye at an uncircumsized penis. Women are attracted to confidence. If you have none in yourself than how do you think any girl would ever be attracted to you?

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you've got a grungy high schooler look going on.

Could be worse though...at least its not the plain white tshirt, black basketball shorts, and thin gold chain around the neck look of junior high.

You don't have to go super formal or anything, but definitely look into getting a "cleaner" look.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: :werd:

At 19 I don't think he'd turn into a completely different person, he'd just view sex a little differently most likely.

17. Victoriono

Victoriono New Member

Yeah, as someone else said. You are way to much of an wuss. Just think about it, you let someone slice your dick just to get laid with some silly girl.

18. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

no it definitely isn't. I know a 40 year old virgin. :eek3: Nothing wrong with him in the looks department, he's just painfully shy.

19. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

Maybe I should invest in a suit

20. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Alot of good advice in here. I would also recommend a wardrobe change. You got the Kurt Kobain-ish look going on, and grunge fad died years ago. Do you have any friends that are girls, that you could go shopping with? You hear it over and over but it may take 100 no's before you get a yes, then it's all worth it.

Dont give up. Heck I threw a little party last night, had 5 chicks over, 4 guys total. Was talking with this hot little asian all night, even went on a beer run with her and hit it off really good, and still didnt manage to close the deal. Her friend texted me later and said she wanted to get some!

Cest la vie

21. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

1) You're 19 now.... You're no longer 16 and picking out the clothes that will identify you as being different or "cool". You're becoming an adult, time to start acting like one and dressing like one.
    I dressed like you once. Chain wallet, baggy pants, sublime t-shirt, etc... I was 14 at the time and not getting much action.
    Good style, good conversational, and some confidence can go a LONG way.

2) What type of girls are you trying to attract? You might be able to attract some type of grunge chick, but no girl that takes care of herself want to be with a guy who has no style and looks like he hasn't showered in a while. (key term is "looks" I am not making any assumptions about your hygeine).

3) It also sounds like you need to work on your self-esteem. The GREAT thing is that with changing your wardrobe you'll be able to kinda "re-invent" yourself and with that will come a bit more confidence. Take it slow, one thing at a time, but it will get better if you have the motivation.

4) Don't take this as needing to go out and spend $5,000 on overpriced clothes. Just update your style a bit, dress/groom a bit cleaner, and you'll already have an edge over your prior self.

5) Don't undertake this as a chore or anything. Have some fun with it man.... Take this opportunity to really let your personality shine and change your grooming habits/clothes along with it. I remember when I was 17 I dropped the whole "skater" look because I just grew out of it. I got a lot more attention from the females. HOWEVER, even before I dropped the skater look I still had had a few g/f's, which goes to show that it has a lot more to do with your confidence and ability to talk to women. Some of the ugliest/grungiest guys can get hot girls.
    For you, why not re-invent both (clothes and confidence).

Good luck man.

22. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

I'm not really sure what to buy..

What are all the cool kids wearing these days?

23. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

I was getting it done eventually anyway, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made...

24. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Who cares what cool kids wear. You more less need to find a style that fits you. Not everyone can pull off certain styles. Ill reiterate what I said before, do you have any girl-friends (not dating) that you could ask for advice or go out with? Asking what to wear or how to dress is a really big vague subject. You have to find what fits you.

25. Not Nobody

Not Nobody no s on my shitlist

American Eagle, Hollister, or Abercrombie and Fitch if you want to absolutely blend in.

If you want your style to play a factor in getting chicks instead of just breaking even with the above, name a mall near you and we'll find some stores for you.