Do i have a right to be mad

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bcr821, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

My g/f and her good friend are at a bar the other night and some dude comes up that my g/f's friend (married) has a crush on :ugh:. Well he keeps flirting with my girlfriend and apparently she's trying to give him the hint she's not interested without hurting his feelings. She keeps throwing in things about me, my interests and just mentioning a boyfriend whenever she can.

Well a little later she goes to the bathroom and her friend gives him my g/f's fucking phone number. Well last night we were hanging out and she told me that this guy "stephen" had been texting her and told me the story. She had told me this story a few days ago but left out the fact about her friend giving him her phone number because he hadn't texted her or anything yet and had no idea her friend gave him her phone number.

Well said friend and myself don't have the best relationship and in fact we don't really like each other to much. When my g/f told me that she gave her phone number out to some random guy i about lost it. Does that not cross some line? My g/f doesn't want me to say anything to her friend but I'm so fucking close to calling her and chewing her out. I really think she deserves it. I'm not going to though because my g/f really doesn't want me to. :hsd:

2. _A_

_A_ New Member

Sounds like a shitty friend

3. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

:werd:

The first couple months we were dating she wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that we were dating because she is best friends with her ex. I fucking hate her, now more than ever. My g/f claims that she likes me now and she's over it all but apparently not :mad:

4. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i would be pissed too, but its your gf's place to confront her friend about it. is your gf mad about this at all, or is it only you?

5. Isamu

Isamu New Member

or your gf gave the dude the number, and doesn't want you to know?

but yea, you have the right to be pissed

6. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

She's not nearly as upset about it as i am. I honestly don't know if she's said anything to her friend about it yet. I'm asking now. The only reason i made the thread is because we are talking about it and it's fresh on my mind. :run:

7. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

Possibly, but she's never lied before and i have no reason to believe that. If i found that out later I'd freak

8. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

I really want to only won't because she asked me not to and said she'd say something to her. I just think that even if you don't like someone you don't do something like that. It's just so fucking disrespectful.

9. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

its disrespectful of her friend to do that. i would be upset with a friend doing that to me even if i was single, let alone having a boyfriend.

its your gf's issue to deal with the way her friend treats her.

10. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

btw i :love: the Vaginarium. I almost posted this in the main forum but then i decided that would be a TERRIBLE idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

She's going to talk to her about it. I'm not sure if she was going to before i freaked out about it last night though :hs:

12. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

this probably isnt the first time the friend has disrespected your gf, so shes probably used to it and not as shocked as you were. not saying its right, but maybe your gf doesnt notice because its a normal thing that happens. she should re-think how close of a friend this girl is...thats not cool

13. _A_

_A_ New Member

Why would your gf want to be friends with someone who gives out her number to someone shes not interested in? Your gf should be upset, and she does not seemed bothered by it. That should concern you

14. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

I completely agree. She hasn't respected our relationship since day 1 so i don't imagine she's ever cared enough to consider our relationship in her actions

15. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

She is upset about it, she's going to talk to her today. I can't remember the way she was telling me the story because i was only focused on how much i was pissed off. She was telling me because a) some dude was texting her and she wanted me to know and b) because she's pissed off at said friend

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. I'd be insanely pissed and annoyed
    2. I wouldn't say anything to the friend

If one of my bf's friends did that I'd be hurt and very upset, no doubt about it, but taking to to the next level and confronting them will sadly not do anything for you. In fact, if she dislikes you that much standing up to her would probably make her dislike you more and make her try to get your gf to dump you (trust me, I've seen a million girls do this). You've told your girlfriend how you feel and if she's as good a girlfriend as she seems she'll continue to ignore these kinds of things from the friend. Do not ask her to stop being friends with the girl! The best thing you can do is trust your girlfriend and also make sure you never want to "hang out" with that girl friend again.

17. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

I would NEVER tell her to not be friends with anyone. Up until this point she's been trying to repair things between me and her friend. As soon as i found out she did this i told her that she dug her own grave in terms of my friendship. I'm not going to say anything to her, but she deserves to be chewed out.

Actually tomorrow we were invited to her husbands birthday at Taco Mac and I'm supposed to go. Let's hear it for self control :hsd:

18. snoodles

snoodles New Member

do you know how to cut the break lines on someone's car?

j/k

...but seriously.

19. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

This hits the nail on the head.

20. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

:noes:

That may or may not be something i will or will not do :run:

21. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

Which is why i won't say anything to said friend

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

let the friend have it next time you see her

make sure gf knows that you won't tolerate her communicating with this guy and if she does, you are out

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i don't care your gf's opinion is

her friend insulted and disrespected you directly

if the shoe was on the other foot do you think your girl would keep cool just because you asked her to? HELL NO

24. snoodles

snoodles New Member

liquor her up and give her (the friend's) number to some rando dude at the bar.

25. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

She knows, she's not talking to him anymore. I told her the exact same thing and she said she'd lay into the other guy that did that (if the shoe was on the other foot). She asked me to not say anything so I'm not going to. Plus she didn't only disrespect me, she disrespected me, my g/f, and our relationship. If my g/f wouldn't say anything then i would step up but she said she's going to talk to her.

However if she keeps talking to the guy I will not tolerate that.