do guys last longer when...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SugarKill, Jan 18, 2005.

1. SugarKill

SugarKill New Member

just had a question, do guys last longer in bed when the sex is really good or just isn't doing it for them?

2. talongod

talongod Get On My Level

well if its really good i tend 2 go quicker just get drunk and go for hours

3. NateMeister

NateMeister Blah blah??

If it isn't doing it, you aren't gonna be physically aroused, and then you won't last at all. You won't finish. If it's going good, you want to keep it going, so take your time, pace yourself, slow down, kiss more, cuddle some, try some new positions, etc.

4. SugarKill

SugarKill New Member

is it just difficult for some guys to pace themselves?

5. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

^ Yes. It can be VERY hard some times(the pacing thing). Sometimes it just feels too damn good and I can't help it. I find it easier to last longer, besides when drunk, if I have somehting else to think about. I know it's nothing new. Sometimes it works sometimes I'd rather focus on the task at hand.

6. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

haha, so true. Getting drunk makes sex last forever. Sometimes I just give up. maybe thats just me.

Its kinda funny though, cause it makes the girl feel like she's not good enough or something.

7. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

try having sex with a guy.. see if that helps you.. get back to us

8. calilynne

calilynne New Member

My boyfriend takes foreeeeeever to cum. It's not because it isnt good, he just requires a lot of stimulation before he is able to acheive orgasm. If he goes for several days with out sex or masturbation he, of course, comes much quicker.

This includes anal. You would think he would come right away (you know, taboo, tighter, hotter, I scream louder and cum quicker) but he doesnt cum any faster regardless.

This is a first for me. I am used to guys having a far more difficult time refraining from ejaculating. Prior to my boyfriend, I would have said men came faster when the sex hotter. Perhaps that is still true, and I have met an acception to the rule.

This question is probably fat better suited for men to answer.

9. jag6984

jag6984 New Member

I'd say it really depends on the situation. If you haven't been laid in awhile, and the sex is crappy, then your gonna go soon regardless. However, if it's with your steady g/f, I find that to SOME degree the "hotness" of the sex matters. Are you under any time constraints or worried parents/roomate/whatever is going to be home soon? I find that this always, speeds up the process in general.

10. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole

so, so, so true