Do girls reject guys because of inexperience?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tenxia, Apr 17, 2008.

1. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

My friend was just saying, girls our age (24-25) can tell if we're noobs in dating and sex. How do you ladies tell?

Also, does it even matter? You don't even know the guy yet, how do you know you won't like him for who he is, regardless of how much experience he has?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

i prefer a noob, actually. there's typically less ego involved.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Maybe :dunno: I've only dated 2 virgins. One of which I lost my virginity to and the other desperately wanted me to take his V card but I actually felt a little guilty and didn't.

If it were right now, at 23 that I met a virgin man who was say age 24 I can't deny for a second that I wouldn't have an initial :ugh: feeling about it. My first question would be "why is he so inexperienced?" because let's face it...it's kind of rare to have an honest reason as to why you haven't lost your virginity by 24/25 other than "I'm shy and never got out there."

That being said, if the so-called virgin actually built up a relationship not based on only sex with me and I grew to like him I'd have 0 qualms against sleeping with him. A lot of women actually end up digging the idea that they get to be the girl he always thinks of as his first. They they get to show him what to do.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

some women might, just as some men might reject a woman due to her inexperience.

5. kiri

kiri New Member

if he were terrible in bed, yes. i don't have the energy or the desire to teach some dude how to fuck properly.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

girls reject guys because they're not attracted to them

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

i did based on lack of confidence/shyness

quick kick in the ass, gets you moving in the right direction

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the reason is the why are you 25 and have no experience?

I mean if you had just escaped from a deserted island thats one thing, but if thats not the case then a woman has to ask herself "why wasn't this guy good enough for anyone else, and if no one else wants him, why should I?"

It may not be true, but I know if i meet a girl whos 25 with no experience im thinking there is a 98% chance shes in someway seriously damaged goods.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yes, and rejection by other women will lower a womans attraction to a man.

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'd go with yes. Most of the time in bed I don't get the girl to orgasm. Started sex with virgins and now I've moved to more experienced people who don't come back because they don't get off. In my opinion I'd say yes.

11. kiri

kiri New Member

yes... wat?

a guy being terrible in bad makes him less attractive

12. JohnJohnJohnson

because the OP posted this in a fearful way, he's going to get worse responses than if he had approached it in a vulnerable/concerned way.

for example,

responses: "that's stupid! don't worry about your inexperience, some girls will respect you MORE for not sleeping around, yada yada yada"

wow, i think that was my first description of OT-social-dynamics. :noes:

since he asked this non-vulnerably and with fear, he's getting more negative replies.

13. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

I don't want to make this sound like an excuse:

Came to america when I was 15. Had to adapt to predominantly white high school (I'm asian), not used to social culture here. Dressed bad, looked like a FOB, wore glasses, braces through my senior year. Even when I went to college, I lived at home, drove a beat up car, worked, did EE degree, surrounded by friends who weren't experienced themselves. I didn't have much clue how America worked with the whole social thing.

It's not that I don't have friends or was a social recluse. It's just that I didn't know what to do when it came to girls. I did make several attempts, learned about the friendzone eventually, about confidence, working on myself, etc. I basically dealt with my insecurities.

But now, I feel I am ready to start taking on anything. I guess I could be considered a late late bloomer.

14. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

say what

15. JohnJohnJohnson

in answer to your question, it's a negative, but it doesn't change your course of action. you still go out and approach women either way.

i bet it will be dramatically less of an issue than you expect.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

i dunno, that was over my head

17. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

I'm 23 and I don't know if I could 'tell' really. If I were approached by a guy who was totally unable to carry a conversation with me and seemed petrified, I'd assume they were unpracticed at the talking-to-girls thing and they wouldn't really leave a swoonworthy first impression, not necessarily a bad one, but probably not the best. There are girls who find that totally adorable. :dunno: I guess women dig confidence and if a guy doesn't seem to have any at first they put it down to lack of experience with/talking to the opposite sex or a generally nervous disposition.

Of the men I know the one's with fewer past partners are the more reliable and faithful ones. Having held more LTR's than three month get-to-know's they haven't practiced those dating skills because they haven't had to 'play the game' for a while.

Although I have never dated or been with a virgin and am always the less travelled one, if I started dating a guy and he turned out to be relatively inexperienced with sex it'd just be a matter of telling him what I like and practice makes perfect ;)

Oh, but if a guy is totally clueless and thinks that telling me how much money/what a sweet ride/gigantic dong he has (all the while staring at my boobs as he's talking to 'me') is going to impress me, of course he won't get my number/a phone call.

Everyone's different. OP if you're conscerned about a lack of experience, start approaching girls and get some practice in, it's as easy as saying 'hi'.

18. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

I am fortunate to work with so many women, some who are pretty attractive. Although I don't talk to them romantically and all that, I do have lots and lots of practice everyday talking to mostly women. Some single, some married.

We talk about lots of stuff, joke about lots of stuff, have a battle of wits...good stuff.

Not saying I'm Don Juan now but I'm pretty confident in myself.

19. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

but of course, the real practice is talking to strange random women OUTSIDE of work.

20. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

:werd: You need to start going after what you want for YOUR reasons. You want to date, and you see inexperience as a possible hangup.

The good thing is that the only way to overcome inexperience is to get experience. There couldn't be a more clear course of action. Take care of yourself and get yourself in decent physical and mental shape and talk to girls that you think you might like.

21. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

Yes it can be adorable.
    and Yes definitely go into things with a positive attitude.

:bowdown:the magical poster says the things everyone should be saying

22. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

yeah i agree.

23. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Do you really, genuinely like any of these women any more than a normal male likes attractive women who will talk to them?

24. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

so are you asking if I would still like them for who they were, if they weren't decent looking in my eyes? yeah, i've known them for a while now.

if they were hot but snobby, i'd be disgusted with them. i hate those type of ppl. but they are friendly, funny ppl and I genuinely am amused most days of their ways.

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i dont think that i could really tell just by looking at a guy that he is or is not a noob at sexual things.

if i kiss a guy and he is....i guess all over the place and weird about it, that is a total turn off and would prevent me from dating him (ive not dated a guy for that very reason)

but if the kissing wasnt horrible, just needed a little guidence, i would stay with him if i liked everything else about him and just helpfully guide him to being awesome.

the deal breaker would be if he didnt make the effort to get better