Do getting numbers at parties work?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Apr 2, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I was at a 15 kegger with a friend and we had so many chicks hanging around us but I didn't bother getting any numbers at all this time just because every number I have ever got has been useles. Girls don't give me fake numbers it is just that they don't pick up or they pick up and say they are busy.

Is there anyway to make it work?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, wtf else do you have to lose? If you think a girl is hot you ask her for her number! If she doesn't answer or call back who gives a fuck. She's most likely going to answer or call back if you made an impression on her. AKA- Don't just walk up and ask for her number and bolt. You have to actually talk to her and exchange words so that she'll know who you are and possibly get to like you.

Weren't you complaining you never meet new girls? And now you tell me there were girls all over the place and you didn't do shit? Oye vey!

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It was dry for a while but due to all the basket ball games I have been going to parties a ton. Im going to another 10 kegger Monday, more then likely.

Clearly, and honestly I usually don't exchange that many words but last night I did because I was there with a good friend and we both were so fucking drunk we were going around and messing with all the girls there. At one point in the night we were yelling out this girls name and I don't know why. Oh wait I think I know why because my friend got her name wrong and I told him her name and he yelled it back at me then I yelled it at him. It was too funny, everyone was looking at us but we didn't care. It was a crazy night for sure. When I woke up my car was parked on the curb and then I drove home down a dirt rode to avoid cops.

I don't but my failure rate is kinda high.

Another thing is at the time I wasn't thinking about girls at all I was really just having a good time. It is just that when I woke up I was like fuck I should have got a number or two.

4. dipper96

dipper96 New Member

fool

if your surrounded by females (fine ones)...grow balls, go out on a limb, get numbers...worst thing that could happen is she says no, then you never see her again

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have some pictures I need to get them up... I just can't find a photo place that can get them off my phone. I went to one place and they were like yeah we can transfer them off if you have bluetooth on your phone but they couldn't figure it out. lol I have pictures of my friend with girls and he has a girl friend. What sucks is I always take pictures but I never think to get someone to take a pic for me so I am in the pic.

6. fray

fray New Member

you could probably use that right there as a conversation starter...grab your camera, ask some interesting girl to take the photo for you...continue conversation.... just my random observation.

7. Yes there are a lot of ways to make it work. Now you need to stop worrying about getting girl's fake #'s, it doesn't matter that she gave you a fake #, it matters that you asked and got a fake #, better than not trying at all. And if you get a number, before you get on the phone to call her, have a plan of action, if you don't you will get rejected if you do you will at least have a better chance of success with her than if you didn't. Don't get on the phone and say what's up and then um, um, um, and not have a plan. When you call a girl, and she picks up say something useful (meaning ask her out), the less time on the phone, the less chances you have to mess up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2007
  8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I don't worry about fake numbers cause I have never got a fake number.

I think that is the problem. One thing though I am not really looking to always date these girls, sometimes I really do just want to be friends.

I was just pissed off this weekend cause I got this girls number that I used to hang around all the time in high school. I called her up and she didn't pick up or return the msg.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

watch the scene in boiler room where is is talking about wood.

you have to actually get their interest in you up. Just asking for the phone number and getting it isnt enough. You need to make sure that they have a reason to wake up the next morning hoping you call.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why do you want to give up so easily?

Obviously you have a problem with women flaking out on you after you get their number.

It is important to realize that the problem lies within you, not with the women,

Figure out what is causing this issue and take the steps to rectify it.

Your belief is weak.

When you believe deep inside that taking her on a date is normal, and that you are doing her a favor by offering her this opportunity to experience a fun date with you, women will start going with you on dates.

Women pick up on every little subtlety of your body language and voice tone. Your lack of confidence and belief in yourself is causing their lack of interest.

11. NCS

NCS Active Member

there are TONS of ways to make it work.

the first step is believing its possible.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I will have another big chance tonight when the Gators win tonight.

13. Don't tell us, as Nike says: Just Do It.

14. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

unless you develop a good connection or you have something else to offer the woman (looks, money, etc.) they will flake off the number

15. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Open, Isolate, extract. Forget numbers at a party.

16. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

nothing wrong with getting numbers. Get the number, then try to extract. If that doesn't work, you still have the number. If that flakes, oh well, you got practice taking numbers