LGBT Do gay men play mind games...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by NFS7, Mar 4, 2005.

1. NFS7

NFS7 Shit, it burns!

with other men they are interested in? I'm totally tired of women doing this and am seriously considering hopping to the other side of the fence. no joke.

i seriously prefer the company of men in the first place :o

2. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

My rule with all human beings; we ***all*** can be as evil and as we can be good.

3. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

haha, we've converted another one!!!! j/k.

I think what it comes down to is who you're sexually attracted to. If you're attracted to both then I'd say keep both options open, that way you double your dating pool! Try not to generalize. There are good people playing for both sides.

About the mindgames. Not that I have much personal experience with this, but it seems to me that everyone plays them. It all comes down to the personality of the individual. However, I've seen women do it a lot more than men, simply because said women have security issues and enjoy the power they can wield over men. Bottom line: it makes them feel good about themselves to make others crazy. They can often do it to other girls too, but that's more of a conniving-bitch issue than anything else.

Entertaining, but unrelated story :hsd::
    Back in the day, there was this group of girls I knew who all hung out together, but did nothing but gossip behind each others backs. My friends (other guys) took it upon ourselves to have some fun and basically just tell them what they were saying about each other. It was a pretty mean thing to do, but we were tired of listening to them coming to us to constantly bitch. Fast forward to the present, and they all hate each other. Shit, put me into a blond wig and it could've been Mean Girls.:eek3:

4. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

It sounds like you are just disenchanted with women. I guess if you are attracted to guys, this is something you might want to consider, but others you just have to take women with a grain of salt. Rock salt. :mamoru:

Also, everyone plays mind games. People play them when they are insecure in a relationship or feel that they cannot be honest. I'm hesitant to make a generalization, but I would say that women do use mind games more often, but only because they are more aware of their emotions/feelings.

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

depends on the man.

6. NFS7

NFS7 Shit, it burns!

the thing is, i generally prefer a company of a good male friend over a woman, but i dont think im sexually attracted to men, just prefer the company of a male over a female :o

if thats the case, where do i reside on the scale?

thanks for helpin me find myself my closet friends :hs:

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Yes they do. Not all, but some. This is one of those traits that knows no gender barrier.

Well, I'd be more than willing to lend a helping.....hand or two.... :naughty:

8. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

:hug:

You seem pretty straight from your posts. Maybe think about if you could see yourself hugging, kissing, :bj:, :gaysex: with a man.

A lot of people prefer spending time with people of the same gender. Doesn't mean they are gay :dunno:

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

All kidding aside, nobody can tell you where on the scale you reside. That's something you have to find out for yourself, on your own. Hop the fence and take a walk on the other side. You're going to find either you don't like it and it's not for you, or it's much better than the side you were on, or you may find that you enjoy both sides and decide to become an occasional fence-hopper when the mood strikes you. :o

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

As for the mind games question, yes, some gay men do. Not all. And usually, no where near the way that women utilize such manipulative skills.

Take me for example. I usually don't play mind games in the way that women do, but I'll just keep a sexual charge to the air...you know? However, there was one guy that I sunk to manipulative cunt level with--my ex. After seeing the power of the control that his mother and sister exerted over him, I'm sad to say that I did tap into and channel that same nagging and emotionally manipulative nature on some occasions. But only briefly, as I really didn't like it and it wasn't my style.

As for just hanging with the guys, who the hell wouldn't rather chill with guys then girls. I mean, I love my hags and all, buuut some of them can be trying, and needy, and territorial, and a whinny, and simply too emotional...but so can some guys ;). I don't think you're gay. But if you're a lil curious, simply try it out. If it isn't your thing, no harm done. I believe that it all boils down to finding the right girl...or guy.

11. CoCo

Right. As a society, we have become sooo nonchalant when it comes to sexual labels. Everyone's doing everyone, and it just doesn't seem to matter.

I really don't know how I feel about it, though, or how good a thing it really is...

12. NFS7

NFS7 Shit, it burns!

damn, thanks for all the helpful input guys. this has really helped :cool:

13. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

[​IMG]

14. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

:eek3:

edit: grass might look greener on the other side but the only way to find out is to go there and play in the mud! :eek3:

:hsugh: :o
    if there is mud then there is a problem, you might want to think about that :rofl:

15. dannycarey

dannycarey New Member

I would just like to add that CoCo is funny as shit. :bowdown:
    that "everybody's doing everybody" bit had me on the floor...:mamoru: :greddy2: :mamoru:

16. CoCo

:wavey: