MMA diving into a pit of herpes the optamix story

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Apr 17, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Dear Timbo

, your recent decisions have been called into question by not only your freinds but also by people on the internet. The offtopic cage crew community has been aware of your foolish antics for quite some time now and have subtly been attempting to correct this behaviour with passive comments and/or humourous banter. It has come to out attention that this course of action has failed and more direct measures are in order.

This letter is written out of love and know that when I say you have the decision making skills of a retarded 12 year old with a masterbation addiction it is said out of love. We have all witnessed the whole Lany affair and your various bitch made ways of dealing with it but the new decision to fight capt. herpes is by far the dumbest decision you have ever made. I have put together 3 points of argument that we shall cover in great detail.

1. The mother fucker has herpes.
    2. The mother fucker has herpes
    3. The mother fucker has herpes

As stated in the first premice the mother fucker has herpes. Have you seen a bitch with herpes? I have and mother fucker you dont want that shit. Its rare that I will say a bitch cant suck my dick. Especially since I enjoy getting my dick sucked. Hell 9/10 times I will allow a ugly or fat bitch to partake in a suck of the penis because it feels great. In terms of getting my dick sucked the standards are very low but mother fucker if a bitch has herpes that bitch aint sucking shit. You know its pretty bad when I wont let a bitch suck my dick.

Which brings me to my secound point, the mother fucker has herpes. Now you have to be aware that there is a possibility that you will get face herpes by getting in the ring with the fighter that we will from now on call capt. herpo. The mother fucker has herpes of course its a fucking possibility. Now your arguement is that you will be able to tell if he has the face herpes and your wrong mother fucker.

According to my research that mother fucker can catch that shit in the scalp and as you are rolling around getting all ghey with your BJJ. He is going to be rubbing his herp infested face all over your bodies. Im sorry but if there is no gayer way to get herpes then getting it from rolling around with some guy. I mean shit at least if you got burned by a bitch you can say "well at least it was a bomb peice of ass or damn that bitch got me"

No mother fucker! You cant even say that shit! Because you are going in there and knowingly entering into a pit of herpes. Who the fuck does that.

This leads to my third and final point,The mother fucker has herpes. He has fucking herpes on his face, not on his balls, not on his mouth, on his mother fucking face. Who the fuck has face herpes, I mean seriously who? YOU MOTHER FUCKER! your going to have the face herpes. Its not even the kind of herpes you can fucking deny! Every body is going to know you have that shit! I mean you know this mother fucker has this shit!

You cant hid the face herpes if you have herpes in your mouth no one has to know. If you got it in your pants, no ones gonna see that shit. You cant hide your face mother fucker! We arent ninjas and you cant hold a fucking job! Imagine going to a job interview and then the ladies interviewing you and says OMG this mother fucker has face herpes fuck that shit! That mother fucker aint getting no job here. I wouldnt hire some one with face herpes.

FACE FUCKING HERPES!

Look I understand the point your making, yeah you might not get it. Chances are you wont fucking get it.

But MOTHER FUCKER you can get that shit!

FACE FUCKING HERPES!!!

That is enough for me not to be in the same room as this kids FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Its face herpes! This is like the end all be all of herpes. This is the fucking herpes that your going to get and can ruin your life. Like people will not even want to hug you and shit! You will fall under the same category as the mother fucking lepers. I mean look at this shit.

[​IMG]

face fucking herpes

fuck that shit!

Timmy in this year of 09, I am against face herpes. I am against freinds getting face herpes and more then all I am against even being in the same 500 yard radius of a mother fucker that has face fucking herpes. FUCK THAT SHIT! Imagine coming home to your momma, the only bitch that can truly love you unconditionaly. You go to give her a hug and she says FUCK THAT SHIT! Thats fucked up and thats what happens when you have face herpes.

In conclusion I would like to remind you that there is a chance that you can and will get face herpes from this shit. I hope you dont but if you do I will fucking laugh hard as hell and then tell the story of my kids about the mother fucker that got face herpes. You dont want to be the mother fucker that got face herpes you want to be the mother fucker that was almost stupid enough to get face herpes. Thats nowhere near as bad. Thats what you need to be. Face fucking herpes. FUCK THAT SHIT. I would like to leave you with the words of other cage members that understand the gravity of the situation. Such as the imortal DragOn and the ever present Checkii, both scholars and gentlemen. Both dont have face herpes.

Fuck yeah!

2. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Oh snaps, INtervention :bowdown:

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

4. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

5. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

No joke, REAL FUCKING TALK!

DO NOT TAKE THIS FIGHT!

6. Kuet

Kuet New Member

:bowrofl:

Ripper i read this out in your drunken fogel voice.

and :rofl: " we arent ninjas and you cant hide that shit "

7. f-g

f-g OT Supporter

lol

8. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

thats how its supposed to be read haha I might make a video for this one

9. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

legendary thread lol

10. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

11. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

12. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

it would suck to catch face herpes for a thousand bucks or whatever you'd make by taking the fight.

13. SaviouR

SaviouR Dallas - Choke City :(