TAT Discreet Lip piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Apex, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Apex

Apex My Island In The Sun

I'd love to get my lip pierced with a cbr, but work does not allow facial piercings... Is there any way I can get it discreetly pierced, so that it is not visible that it is pierced? Like with a very small transparent barbell, so once it is healed I could put in cbr after working hours. Also once it is healed would it be easy to take the cbr in and out every day?

This is what I want:
    [​IMG]

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

u can get retainer labrets to place in there. they are just small backed pieces of plastic.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

for the initial piercing you're going to have to go with stainless/titanium from the start, that cant be changed out for at least 3-4weeks minimum so you'd have to take that time off work(not usually feasible). your best bet is to wait and see if you decided to change jobs andhopefully your new job is a little more open minded.

4. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I've been wanting to pierce my lip too, but, like you, my job won't permit it. :sad:

5. StonerWoCause

StonerWoCause New Member

i had to wait three years and 4 jobs before i could get my lip and brow pierced. waiting sucks, people always told me, youll grow out of it before you can get them, well, that didnt happen. almost had the brow for a month now, woot woot. going on two weeks for the labret

6. Apex

Doubtful, I've had the same job for almost 5 years now.

7. CrazyFukr

CrazyFukr Guest

brow + lip is tight. i've had my brow for about 3 months and my lip for 4 days :big grin:

8. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Is that possible to use if you have an offset lip ring? Like a lip ring thats on the side of the lip, almost in the corner?

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I'm job hunting right now too..and I've had a monroe for over a year. I wonder if theres a suitable retainer for that as well?

10. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

my work doesn't allow facial piercings, but i got my lip/lebret done. i just take the ball off the end of the lebret stud and its barely noticable. its just the tiny end that barely sticks through the skin. you could even paint it so that it was the same color as your skin if you wanted.

11. brujito

brujito New Member

Someone here in a different thread just unscrewed that ball from the end piece of their labret stud and its barely noticable. You could try that as well.

12. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

yes

all it is, is a plastic labret stud with no bead at the end. just put a clear O-ring on the other side

13. Apex

I ended up getting a clear plast stud from Hot Topic in the mall... So I wear the ring all the time except for when I have to bartend or visit my parents house.

14. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

it would seem that even a clear plastic stud will be visible if it's ticking out of your lip, no?

15. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

i use i a backed piece of plastic and it sticks out alot...but i kinda do it in spite...hoping they realize even if its clear plastic people still see/know its there so why not just let me have my lips rings ;)

...but in all seriousness from further away most people never notice it...not matter what though up close u'll either see the rubber bands or the plastic stickin out...i know both my jobs don't allow even hoops if your back in the food area (think it might be state regulations??)...u have to wear studs even if its just ur lobes...but at one job i'm aloud to wear the lip piercings if im not workin w/ food...

16. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Yeah. I think I might go with a ladder on my arm instead. How deep beneath the surface can you get those? I'd like it as deep as possible.
    I hope that quick question doesn't change the subject of the thread :hs:

17. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

same here