SRS Disconnecting

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hiero, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Hiero

Hiero New Member

Having tried to get over a crush I had, I've found it difficult to do so since I still have some interaction with her through an online social networking website. As a result, I just tried to not care about her...and that's lead me to be rather disconnected/act distant about everything else in my life. I don't want to feel this down yet I'm not sure how to not disconnect/act distant with. Can anyone provide suggestions on how I can bring myself to care about things again and be happy?

2. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

so nothing can become of this crush? why?

brings me to my next question . . .

does she have any idea?

3. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Don't try so much not to care about her but give yourself space from her. You can't force yourself to feel one way emotionally when you're not ready to. Cut contact with her if forgetting her is that big of a problem. You can't really get over some one if they are still there right in front of you. You can't solve life's problems by just cutting yourself off form everything and trying to not care. You need to get through it and come out the other side, possibly a little worse for wear but a stronger individual.

4. Hiero

Hiero New Member

We live pretty far apart from other that the only means of meeting would be by plane and there's a considerable age gap between us that looking at this situation from an outsider's perspective, I would have :ugh:'ed myself.

I told her how I felt in that I liked her for her personality and she told me that a lot of guys have told her that. :o

5. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

Whoa . . . hold the phone(felt like a hold the phone moment) . . . you have never met her in person?

You tell her you like her for her personality and she replies, " a lot of guys have told me that.":mamoru: -wth???

Just delete her from your friends list on the social networking site and stop talking to her . . . you really have nothing invested in this (you just think you do)

6. Hiero

Hiero New Member

I've met her in person.

The comment she made seems liked it was..." :o Guys have told me that before. Can't help that...it's just how I am."

7. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

she sounds lovely and all (read w/ sarcasm) but you know she isn't good for you. There is the age thing, and the distance thing, and the comment she made when you paid her a compliment . . . a lot of bad things you don't need/or want to deal with. You* already let her have control over your moods too, making you apathetic . . . you just gotta cut ties. It's not hard (really) . . . just delete her ass off your friends list and stop talking to her. You gotta do it for yourself. You don't owe her any explanation either as to why you have stopped talking to her . . . just stop . . .

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Sure, the answer is ironic. Let yourself feel disconnected, and don't resist it. What you resist persists. What you face, disappears.

You'll find it dissipates within a few days, and you won't feel like you currently do.

9. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Tell her "Really? Do you tell them you want to fly to visit them and screw them too? If not, this just proves there is a God who loves me."

That should put some grease in your gears. You may as well have fun if she's willing to play. :cool:

10. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

with the comment she made when he complimented her it sounded to me as though she might be a little manipulative . . .

11. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I like manipulative girls, I'm flexible. Double jointed baby. :o

12. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I can be manipulative and I am double jointed too :naughty:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  13. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I get the impression that you aren't the only guy she has hanging around considering guys compliment her personality alot. Move on.

14. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You a guy or chick, and don't lie to me, because I don't like dongs. Though, I "will" consider a post-op tranny, ......if I've had a few drinks.

15. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

lol at post-op tranny

oh and chick

16. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Oh my, if my e-girlfriend caught me talking to a girl this late at night about manipulation and double joints, she might get jealous.

We don't have to tell her though, it can be our little secret.

Not pedophile secret or anything, ...just....you know, like *whispers*... a steamy hot sexy big breasts smothering my face -- kind of secret.

17. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Hmm, sounds like a fool proof plan to me. Should I fear this e-girlfriend?:noes:

18. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

She's a really cool chick. So I don't think she'll be a threat. Just go ninja on her ass and use a sleeper hold, it's probably the only way I'll get her to have a threesome.

We've had "the" talk, you know..... apparently she doesn't appreciate stuffed beavers like I do. Taxidermy really is an art form, -- she just.....doesn't understand my passion.

19. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Wait, she can't appreciate a stuffed beaver? You can't be serious. Tell this girl that taxidermy is THE highest form of art. I'm both shocked and appalled.

20. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

If you think that's shocking, she slapped me when I gave her a pearl necklace.

Apparently she was expecting jewelery.

21. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

What is this jewelry you speak of? Please clarify.

Your e-girlfriend is bizarre, you sure she isn't crazy?

22. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You've never been given a pearl necklace?! How about a Cleveland Steamer? Dirty Sanchez? I've been to Cleveland, it's actually quite nice in the summer.

Erica? Oh no, she's great. She's a greasy wop, they're all loco. Wait, that's Spanish, right? Did that seem a little racist? I think it was a little bit racist, but just a little, you know, like a pinch. At least I didn't say that all Asians look a like. I mean, because that's really racist.

I love Erica. She's so hot. She visits me for 3 months at a time. I was in Italy for 3 months earlier this year. It's nice.

23. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I want a pearl necklace! No, I have not met a dirty Mexican named Sanchez. I know a Jesus but he is pretty clean. He also smells nice. I wonder if he wears Axe.

Does Erica like Axe? I want an axe in case zombies attack. True story.

When I was in Paris no one smelled. No one wore Axe though.

24. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I'm heading to bed in a moment. Zombies are cool. They give me nightmares, but they're cool. :o

Have a good night, and my sincerest apology to the thread starter for whoring his thread.

I've never used one of those body sprays, I should. I wear Armani and Obession though, not at the same time though, because that would just be weird.

25. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Night night, if zombies attack spray them with Obsession. They hate it.

I make no apologies for whoring.

Ok, I'm sorry. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.