Disapointing Films

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wrigley, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

OK, we've had overrated flicks, now how about disappointing ones? though there probably isn't that much a difference.
    Blazing Saddles
    After hearing so many people ranting and raving about it, and how funny it was, I had to get my hands on it.
    Picked it up on Blu Ray, and probably raised a smile once
    I like all the old comedy films as well, so it's not so much that it's the age of the film, just didn't see what all the fuss was about.
    Saw Kentucky Fried Movie the other day, and that was pretty decent.

2. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

too many to mention. but don't use the internet to bitch about movies that you hate. everyone does that. it's been done, buddy. stop now. tell me about something you like instead. that's much more entertaining.

3. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

so blazing saddles was hilarious. if you didn't like it you're gay.

4. blav7

blav7 New Member

I was disappointed with Young Frankenstein, but I did like Blazing Saddles. I think you maybe should change the name to overhyped movies. Everyone told me over and over how incredibly funny Young Frankenstein was, but I just wasn't laughing. Maybe I'll try again and watch it, but my friends and family overhyped it so much like it was the Godfather of comedies.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  5. Kaotika

Kaotika New Member

all of my friends adviced to me "Babel". i've watched till end. it was so bored and i think some people are overstating. i guess they think that "we'll be intelllectual if we watch which boring and seems to be art film. :)
    footnote: i'm trying to improve my english if i do spelling mistake please warn me

6. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

really? you didn't like young frankenstein but you liked blazing saddles? you should try Haunted Honeymoon or Private Eyes. they have a similar feel to them.