FRK Dirty talk, & risky public sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D, Jan 6, 2005.

1. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Do either of these work for anyone else? Not real kinky...But, they spice it up for me...Anyone care to share any stories, fantasies? I love phone, & not necessarily rough, but dirty talk in bed rocks! :naughty:

2. D

Anyone ever get caught? Like it in the cemetery? Church courtyard? I never got caught outside...The extra boost from the fear of getting caught....Maybe they'd just watch?

....I'm bored, I'm a heathen....guilty :rolleyes:

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My so and I have phone sex all the time, its one of the only ways we can communicate due the long distance relationship that we are in :wtc: . Dirty talk is a norm for our conversations, even if we arent trying to get off. My SO comes up with wonderful stories. I have a 15-16 page typed story that has helped my SO bust a nut or two. :mamoru:

4. D

Sorry to hear your SO is so far away...
    Yeah, I just hooked up with someone new. I hope he's open to participating. Get wet just thinkin about it..He's like eight hours away. :squint:
    Anyone who can really articulate can get me going fast. Multiple Os..
    I remember almost getting caught by my Xs nasty old uncle got me all sloppy one night. Awww, man...I left a puddle on the floor where we were screwing. :hsd:

5. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

while I was with my ex, she called me on her lunch break at work from the breakroom. I masterbated over the phone for her and she couldnt do squat about it. not too bad, but fun.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I really wish I could say I was a "risktaker" with sex...that I got off on being caught. But truth is..I am one of the most, "wait! i hear a noise!..hang on!" types of girls. :hs: Its embarrassing that despite all my disgusting dirtiness that I can get hung up on that one thing. But I absolutely do. lol

Having said that, I have screwed afterhours in an Earthlink call center against the glass only to look up and have the security guard standing by smiling. Apparently they were friends.

7. D

Ok, that's ignorant...It's one thing if it's accidental. If it was planned.. I'd only feel ok w/that if I were in on it.:eek3:

That's something I'd do! :cool: Bet she was bothered...Oh, it'd be tough to concentrate after that!
    I hooked up w/this sexy guy day after New Years. He didn't bring a condom. He was worried I'd think he came into town to get laid...So I rolled over on the bed in the hotel room where we were watching tv..And, I took care of myself in front of him. :hsd:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

same here... i do it now, even though i live alone :o

9. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Heh, I dirty talk a lot until we're in bed, mainly because I'm focused on her, just last night (well this morning after lotsa sex) she was telling me she wants to hear me more, to know I'm enjoying it all, I told her I'm concentrating on her, and for me to moan or whatever out of orgasm, it would cut my lasting time in half or more because i'd be focused on the pleasure) so I"m normally quiet during sex until I start to feel the orgasm building up...at that point it's cussing, goofy orgasm faces, more cussing, then goraning afterwards.

as far as public sex goes, closest I've ever gotten was a handjob (her hand in my pants) at disney world. I'd definatly be interested in it if asked though.

side note, I think it's cute that you two are both 'wait, I hear a noise! Hang on!' in bed, not sure why I think that's so cute, probably because it's not what I'd expect.

10. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

Me and.... i guess you can call him my SO, we're not really offical. he graduated from my college so he had to move back home, and so now he is like 5 hours away, so there is ALOT of phonesex going on. we go about four or five times a night, doing different places, different cloths, or positions. he talks dirty in between him telling me "What he is doing to me" like "ohh yeah thats so good baby" or "good girl" or "God i love it when you..." and my most favorite "cum for me, now!" and its awsome when he gets to visit. we haven't had sex yet, just oral(most of you know i'm a virgin) and he could be the one!!:x:

11. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

yeah, in all of my phone sex escipades, "come on baby, cum for me...fucking cum for me now!" was the best way to finish them off

12. Cherryfire

Didn't really bother me to imagine either scenario. The fact that the guard was seemingly okay with it all kind of made it more fun. Regardless of whether or not it was pre arranged. I liked having him watch.

13. xela

xela So say we all!

I love the idea of getting caught. Makes it that much more exciting for me!! I'm always hoping that while I'm having sex with my boyfriend someone is peeping through the window! :naughty:

14. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

Your tellin me!!

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

maybe someone is...:eek3: :hammer:

16. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: Hopefully! ;)

17. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I had a car full of young(ish) girls honking and yelling at me as I was getting a blow job on the sidewalk in downtown Seattle. I just gave them a wink and pushed her head down.

18. xela

xela So say we all!

Damn! Now that's public sex! Go you! :)

19. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

That doesn't even scratch the surface.

I have given a sex "performance" for a few frat boys at a party - we even turned them in to errand boys when we needed some lube.

I have had sex in a window well (just below street level) on a busy Saturday night in the "clubbing" area of downtown.

I have had sex in too many bathrooms to count.

In parked cars in crowded lots with her feet on the ceiling of the car.

While driving down the freeway...

20. xela

xela So say we all!

That's amazing. I wish you closer to me so I could get in on some of this! :rofl:

21. Cherryfire

I think being forced to participate in public sex is actually a more appealing thought. Knowing that Im absolutely mortified and uncomfortable with it and making me do it anyway.

Yeah, that works.

22. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

We rented a room at this sleezy hotel, it's in the middle of nowhere and it's known for freaky couples. The building is L-shaped so our balcony was on the inside of the L. We fucked all night right in the window, I'm many people caught a good show.

23. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Takes notes.

24. David02

David02 Guest

Sex in public is so much fun. Just the possibility of getting caught turns both me and my gf on very very much. Its about the only time we can have a quicky and both walk away extremely satisfied.

Park bench after dark
    Hood of the car on top level of parking garage
    Empty classroom on campus
    Just to name a few...

25. D

I like cemeteries, my fav...
    My take on not being in on it...I might've thought, since he was a security guard that we were getting busted...I just don't find that to be a turn on.
    If I already knew the guy, then I'd get it and it wouldn't ruin the rythym.
    I've staged it, leaving the hotel room door open on purpose for friends, but we both knew.
    Park bench sounds good. I've fucked on the beach, that was great...The wind flowing up your asscrack...Just gotta remember to bring a blanket for the sand. :eek3:
    Mmm, would've enjoyed catching that in the act!
    I used to dance, & work a dungeon, but had I been there just partying..I woulda been squirming like crazy. :naughty: It's different when it isn't work.