Dilemma

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CustomTrendzInc, Mar 27, 2008.

1. CustomTrendzInc

CustomTrendzInc New Member

I am 17 years old, smoke pot, and chill with friends alot. I recently got arrested due to possession and paraphernalia charges. I have never had a girlfriend and am a virgin.

She is 16, drinks but doesn't smoke and is way against it. Hates when I smoke and always thinks im doing it. She always talks about her close guy friends and stuff but tells me she isnt attracted to them. Shes a virgin and has had other boyfriends in the past.

So I talked to her on aim first time at my friends house. We then slowly started talking on phone and told each other we liked one another. I mean we didn't go and say we LOVE each other, because that is just dumb. She used to like my best friend but then once she started talking to me she got over him. She never used to trust me and would always think im out doing other girls and smoking pot(yes i was smoking.) Weird part is i am really attracted to this girls personality but a recent convo made me think if shes really a girl i want to get together with.

Ok, so we have NEVER met before but talk on aim/phone. Yesterdays phone conversation consisted of her telling me how horny she is, and how badly she wanted to fuck me. I mean i know, a guy whining about a girl wanting to fuck him? But i mean this girl told me before if we get into a relationship that i wont be getting any. And then she talked about how her bf all he wanted was sex so thats why she broke up with him. And now she wont stop talking on how she wants to meet me and have sex with me because she is so horny.

No, i didnt have sex with her because im grounded(due to me being arrested) and she had dance to go too. We are probably hanging out this weekend but i just dont know.

Also, she texted me today and about half way through texting she got horny again. I asked her if she was on her period and she said she was on her period last week. She doesnt know why she acts like that and keeps appologizing to me(im not complaining :naughty:)

Do you think this girl is a slut? Or do all girls randomly do that after there period?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

more like all girls randomly do that when there is a new interest around.

3. CustomTrendzInc

new interest as in? Mind being more specific?

I mean she was a TOTAL prude when i started talking to her, but these phone calls are a major turn on!

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, you are both really young, and I mean really young and naive in relationships so you have a lot to learn in general. You've never even met this girl, so it's fine to say you think you like her based off the personality you've been introduced to via AIM, but go figure once you talk to her on the phone you get a litte bit more of a taste of who she is and you don't know about her anymore.

You two barely know each other, yet at 16 years old she's telling you how bad she wants to fuck you? :ugh: Can we say red flag? I mean lets be honest, I know as a 17 year old virgin you probably don't give a shit about what really happens or how you get laid, but I'm trying to somewhat be the voice of reason. You are already planning on possibly sleeping with her THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER MEET IN PERSON. I mean shit kid, don't you think it might be beneficial to actually meet her first and get to know her? Why rush everything?

God damn 16 year old girls make me sick. She is a confused little girl, keyword=girl. She's not going to sleep with you because she likes you, she's going to possibly sleep with you because she's confused, insecure and thanks to her ex-boyfriend pushing sex most likely views sex as the only way to get a guy to like you. Exploit that I guess if you want, the only thing I give a shit about is that you use a condom. I don't care that she is supposedly a virgin, I certainly don't want your unplanned child coming into this world and you need to learn responsible sex.

BTW, at 17 and you've already been arrested and charged for possession? I know you won't listen to me anyway, but for your sake-cut down or cut out the smoking.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

as in you.....? combination that, and saying what she thinks you want to hear.

6. CustomTrendzInc

I have told her countless times that I want to meet her before anything happens. I always tell her that I don't want her to want sex because shes just horny. I mean i don't want to take advantage of her.

And yes being 17 and getting charged with possession and paraphernalia sucks, but I am stopping now due to me not wanting to hurt her feelings.

Its not like i always tell her "i just want to fuck you" i was the one that helped her through her old relationship with the prick that all he wanted was sex from her. But when i tell her that she just says "i don't care right now, i just want to fuck you."

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah...that's a sign that she is :nuts: in the head. She's got a lot of issues. The fact that she's never actually met you but now she's screaming from the rooftops that she's horny and wants to fuck you doesn't sound at all like that's really what she means...sounds like she's very very confused about sex and relationships in general and wants to say what she thinks you want to hear.

Again, as long as you use a condom then I don't care as much if you have sex with her. She's most likely always going to be a mess.

8. CustomTrendzInc

Like i keep getting texts of her telling me "i want it soo bad right now" and i just reply "i want YOU so bad right now" she knows that im not just using her for sex. Maybe thats what turns her on?

P.S. When i talked to her on the phone and i wouldnt stop hearing her moaning i would tell her about touching herself, you know to relieve some "tension" and she was like no thats gross only guys can do that. I find it weird that she wont even want to touch herself but will go on and moan on how bad she wants me.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

She's telling you what you want to hear. The fact that you are falling right for it and it is turning you on you are validating what she's saying, and therefore she keeps saying that shit. I doubt she really wants to have sex with you. Again, she's just very young, immature and is sadly now equating sex for love and attention.

Stop telling her "oh I want you so bad back" texts...after her saying it once it's really kind of pointless to say that 5 time a day when you two have never even met :hsugh:

:bowrofl: Proof that this girl is just telling you what you want to hear. She knows nothing about sex and isn't even mature enough to grasp that women can masturbate. This story just makes me really fucking sad. I wonder what her relationship is with her father...

10. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

A lot of girls dont know anything about pleasuring themselves at that age, and she's very sexually inexperienced so I doubt that masturbation would be okay in her mind. She's just playing you with what you want to hear, I doubt she's THAT horney that she really cant contain herself. If you took her out, she probably wouldnt sleep with you. Also, it would probably be bad news to sleep with her at first, considering she just got out of a relationship and neither of you have ever had sex. You would have a stage 5 clinger before you even knew what happened.

A part of me does kinda think that shes not a virgin or not as innocent as she claims though, just a hunch.

11. CustomTrendzInc

The fact that shes saying these things is really making me worried about ever getting into a relationship with her. I mean I dont want to base a relationship of that, let alone knowing that she can say that to someone she has never met. I dont know if she does this to other guys.

12. CustomTrendzInc

yea i really dont want a clinger. I mean, she was really clingy when we first started talking and she wouldnt stop txting me or calling me and then getting mad if i was with close friends of mine(who were either girls, guys, or both.)

13. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

She
    Is
    Nuts

Just walk away

14. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm sure she does or has. If I were you and you actually think you want to try a relationship with this girl you need to slow the fuck down. MEET HER firts of all. See if you two actually click. Meeting someone in real life is a lot different than meeting them and chattign with them on the computer or phone.

She sounds like a hot mess right now off the bat, so if you want something relatively real with her you need to stop answering all these "I want to fuck you!" and "I'm so hot over you" comments. Because right now I can tell you they are bullshit. If you want a genuine relationship it needs to be built on you two getting to know one another, before sex.

I'm more worried that you are set on this happening and will meet her and you two aren't good for one another but you'll just stick with her because you want a girlfriend, want to get laid and don't think you have any other prospects.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

not even gonna touch this one.

But if this girl is so horny all the time and wants you, she could come meet you sometime, right?

You guys want each other so badly, but hav never met? WTF?

16. CustomTrendzInc

well its not that easy to meet. I mean she lives a few towns over. She either always has dance/school work(she has all AP classes.) I mean she knows that I don't want her for just sex. I always tell her that. Plus the fact that i got arrested gives me less opportunity to leave the house unattended and go see her.

17. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Its called puberty, keep your schlong in your pants for now.

18. CustomTrendzInc

haha yea, i wasnt planning on sticking it in anyways. I have way too much respect for women to do that to someone. Maybe if we knew each other better. Im more of a cuddler to be honest.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so if she is too damn busy to meet, stop talking to her! All you're doing right now is giving attention to some lonely girl.

I bet she always has some excuse to explain why she can't get. I'd bet money you haven't seen pics of her, but don't worry, because she sounds hot or says she is hot.

Think about this: If she wanted to have sex when she was so horny, couldn't she find someone in her own town?

You're being used, and this will never go anywhere. Just stop talking to her, stop wasting your time.

20. CustomTrendzInc

i have seen pics of her, she goes to my friends school.

21. CustomTrendzInc

she also always apologizes about the phone call/texts because she says she feels slutty.

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

OK, that alone is a huge "stay the fuck away!" sign. If that's true, she's conflicted about her sexuality, that's not someone you want to be with.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Of course she apologizes, because she doesn't even know what the fuck she is doing. For the last time, all her slutty messages are such a cry for help. She's confused about sexuality and I don't blame her, she's fucking 16 years old! The fact that you have been baited and loved all these comments from her only tells her to do it more and more to keep your interests.

You've never met and the fact that she doesn't even go to the same school or live in the same town as you just makes it sound like a HUGE waste of time.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

werd.

I guarantee if you did try to meet up with her and get physical, she'd be all shy and nervous about it (which, in my opinion, is not bad for a 16 year old girl). She wouldn't want to do anything.

You're wasting your time feeding the ego of an insecure, lonely girl.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

I bet you anything he'd finally try to have sex and she'd get upset and say "IS THAT ALL YOU WANT!?"