dilemma regarding parents

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hebrewnational, Apr 30, 2005.

1. hebrewnational

hebrewnational New Member

Ok this is the situation. I am going to be a sophomore in college and my GF is going to be a senior in high school and it’s a long distance relationship (known her for 3 years, bf/gf for 2 years). Now she is supposed to come down and stay with me in June (5days) and the only week she can come down in June happens to be the time that my parents will be out of town (10days). My parents are fine with that and do not care if we stay alone in their house as long as my GFs parents approve of it. Now id say the chances of her parents being ok with it are 3 in 10. These are my options
    A. Tell my parents hers said it was ok (the last time our parents talked was a year ago) so the chances of her parents finding out are slim to none. B. Have my grandparents sleep at my house (wouldn’t be there during the day) and see if that is good enough for her parents. My grandparents would not get in the way of anything and it would almost be as if they weren’t there. However she feels that it would be weird. C. I could not tell my parents that she is coming down and my parents would never knew she came. Any input you have on the situation is appreciated. I personally think I should just tell my parents that it's ok with hers and she’s coming down.

2. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

yeah, just tell them they're okay with it. though they could call up her parents if they dont believe you for some reason...kind of risky? maybe you shouldnt tell them she's coming.

3. kai-li

kai-li New Member

I honestly think the grandparent thing might be the best solution. You aren't lying to anyone, and if her parents call or something (a week is a long time to keep a facade up) you'll still be in the clear. It may be a little weird at first...but hey daytime sexxors > * sexxors ;)

4. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

if your grandparents wouldnt be there during the day, that might be the best option.

how big is your house? i mean, if the only two bedrooms are right next to each other, then maybe not telling your parents is the best option. but if your grandparents would be at one side of the house, while the girls and your room would be far, it should be ok no?

5. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Question... why not just have her visit you at your dorm? (or apartment or wherever you're living right now)

6. hebrewnational

hebrewnational New Member

I end college on Monday and I’m going home. The house is 6500 sqft, that’s why I said even with my grandparents there at night, it would be as if they weren’t there for the most part. I don’t have a problem with my grandparents staying, but she feels awkward about the situation, but on the other hand she doesn’t exactly want to lie to her parents. Can anyone think of any other options I left out? I can’t go up to her place because I’m doing summer school at a local college and it might be 3 days a week. She is coming back from visiting a friend in Boston sunday night and hopefully she will mention the trip to her parents next week.

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  7. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

holy fucking christ thats a huge house

8. HamTard

HamTard New Member

just tell her the grandparents thing will satisfy both parents, and explain the house is huge and they won't be there all the time. that way, she can tell her parents your grandparents will be there, and your parents know you won't be completely alone. that way, you can appease all parents, without lying, and still do whatever without your grandparents knowing.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Go with honesty.

Just tell her parents that you guys have already had sex, like a million times in every physically possible position, so if she stays in the same house or not, you will still end up screwing like bunnies.

10. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Damn... yeah it is. My parents place is 3000sqft, and it's fucking enormous to me!

Here's another idea that back when I was a freshman/sophmore I used to do. See about going on vacation somewhere or staying with some friends. Going on a road-trip is always fun to go see some friends, or even just go on vacation. I know that I always had a lot of fun on my vacation trips out to Palm Springs back in the day... not sure where you're located, but that's something to consider. I'm sure you have at least enough cash for an inexpensive vacation.

Damn... I wish that I still had that much money floating around. With buying the new Camaro and moving in to the new place to start work, I think that I've got $10.88 total in my bank account. :o

P.S. Just graduated on Friday. Pepperdine Business Undergrad Class of 2005. About damn time. :fawk:

11. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

Camaros RULE:bigthumb: :bowdown: