dilemma...friend likes a girl that likes me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by illmaticnyc, Jan 17, 2005.

1. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

ok so he is my good friend. very good friend. hes in love with this one chick that has been giving him the run around for the past 2 years. shes really hurt him bad and hes been depressed. well this girl at my office is really nice. hes developed an attraction to her and now has sent her flowers anonymously to her office. he likes her but i think more its cuz hes becoming clingy and wants some attention.

ok so here is the problem. he likes her. i like her. she likes me. a lot. he dont know. i mean her and i arent dating. we havent even kissed but weve talked and how we wanted to take things really slow.

im all about bros before hoes but what to do in this situation? i mean its not like im stealing her from him. it was her choice and my choice. but ifeel guilty. not sure how to do all of this

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

well, did he tell you he liked her? did you tell him you did? or did you find out through other means.

if you've kept something like that from your friend it will seem sneaky and underhanded any way you look at it, if something eventuates. So you really should have levelled with him.

However, you might as well go for it. Your friend will get over it.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

He's an idiot and needs to stop stalking her, learn some fucking social skills, and give up. She CLEARLY doesn't like him and he CLEARLY doesn't have the balls to ask her out because he needs some work.

Honestly, send him to www.friendzoned.com and have him find the link in the "Articles" section. Have him read that, he's in complete denial and needs some serious help with women.

As far as you, date her dumbass. Ask her out and go from there. He's had TWO YEARS to get his shit together, his loss. He should have been reading books or web sites on how to be a great man and date women, but he hasn't.