FRK Dildos Illegal in Texas?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by smellyshelly, Jul 29, 2004.

1. smellyshelly

smellyshelly Guest

I've heard that dildos are illegal in Texas so they have to call them "personal massagers" or something like that. Is that true?

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I beleive thats true for a few states. I did read the same story you're probably talking about. The few people that got arrested at toy party for demonstrating how they were used?

It's like selling bongs, you can buy them, but can't use they for illegal purposes.

3. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Illegal here in Alabama. Hell just in the last 2 years we FINALLY got to buy alcohol on Sundays! Damn Bible Belt. To keep this freaky...Who wants to be beat with a "Bible" belt? :moon::whip:

4. smellyshelly

smellyshelly Guest

I don't get that. Why else would you get a bong? Because it's pretty?
    If I'm gonna buy a dildo, I'm going to use it, damn it! They're not just going to sit on my coffee table for people to poke.

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

The bong this was to smoke tabacco out of, it "cleans" it.

The dildo thing is stupid, yeah, I want a huge black penis to work the kinks in my back :rofl:

6. smellyshelly

smellyshelly Guest

HAHA weird visual with that one...

7. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

In the Hippy College town I live in, the stores have to put "For Tobacco use ONLY" stickers on them. It's quite funny, actually. I'm glad that the city legislature is so effective. :rofl:

8. smellyshelly

smellyshelly Guest

Who actually uses a bong for tobacco?? That just doesn't seem right.

9. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

I have a friend in AL. and asked if that was really true:eek3: He said yes then listed all the closest "Adult" stores to where he lived. :naughty:
    Another odd law is: in New Orleans, no more than 7 girls with different last names can live under the same roof... 8 or more and it's consitered a Whore House:rolleyes:.
    One more: In SC, you can't get a tattoo, you have to go to GA.:rolleyes:

SmellyShelly: Did you call that guy you went out on a "date" with???

10. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I'm in North Alabama and they are sold as novelties. "Oh look a personal massager with a bunny. That is cute. Let's buy it as a joke item." Yeah, I'm sure that is what most people think and that is why they sell so many. I talked to a lady a while back that runs/owns a shop in Huntsville and she said that is her biggest seller. That and the 12" dong.

11. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

That is just insane :nuts: I can't imagine buying a bong for tobacco and a "personal massager" :rofl:

12. according to the law, when you have an excess of like 1-2 toys, um, yeah, you're breaking the law.

i suppose i have multiple felonies :(

13. kitty

kitty Uppity ass cat OT Supporter

Well..I'm wondering if being put on a chain gang is really punishment for breaking that law?:cool:

Not, thooose hand-cuffs..I want the fuzzy ones!:naughty:

14. Maybe so but, when I lived in TX the had some really great sex shops if I remember correctly. :bigthumb:

15. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

Dildos illegal? Guess I'm goin to the pen!! LOL

16. xxx

xxx New Member

OMGWTFBBQ! ...Crazy Americans...

17. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

:rofl: :bowdown: :rofl: :bowdown: :rofl:

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Funny, I lived in Texas for 22 yrs and cant seem to remember if this is true. I believe it is..and theyre just called "massagers" or "novelty items". But one thing I do know..they DO sell the hell outta them. 90% of my at home "stock" is from Texas and a fine little shop called "NEW FINE ARTS" in Dallas.

19. Dave95GT

Dave95GT New Member

Yeah its true, in the store a vibrator is refered to as a "personal massager" and a dildo is refered to as an "educational device"

http://www.forbiddenfruit.com/sexed.htm#law

The following is an excerpt from Texas Penal Code Chpt 43 (public indecency), subchapter b: obscenity.
    (a) A person commits an offense if, knowing its content and character, he wholesale promotes or possesses with intent to wholesale promote any obscene material or obscene device. [Note: "Obscene device" means a device including a dildo or artificial vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.]
    (b) An offense under Subsection (a) is a state jail felony.
    (c) A person commits an offense if, knowing its content and character, he:
    (1) promotes or possesses with intent to promote any obscene material or obscene device; or
    (2) produces, presents, or directs an obscene performance or participates in a portion thereof that is obscene or that contributes to its obscenity.
    (d) An offense under Subsection (c) is a Class A misdemeanor.
    (e) A person who promotes or wholesale promotes obscene material or an obscene device or possesses the same with intent to promote or wholesale promote it in the course of his business is presumed to do so with knowledge of its content and character.
    (f) A person who possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same.
    (g) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the person who possesses or promotes material or a device proscribed by this section does so for a bona fide medical, psychiatric, judicial, legislative, or law enforcement purpose.

20. buzz673

buzz673 New Member

But sodomy is legal.:bigthumb: :bowdown:

21. Dave95GT

Dave95GT New Member

Yep. but it wasnt until recently :wtc:

22. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

you too? it's amazing how many people feel the same way :big grin:

23. NCBADKITTY

NCBADKITTY OT Supporter

I would have to move:wavey: