difficulty with positions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taintedutopia, Sep 17, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

my bf and i have problems with positions. he's about 6'3ish and 250 lbs or more (prolly more idk) and im 5'3 and about 115 lbs. Some things like missionary position doesn't work bc we can't get close enough without him bending my legs up and that's uncomfortable to me. We just have problems with positions in general i guess. So mostly we do girl on top. I mean sometimes i like it and its nice but i don't think its the most gratifying position for me. I wanna try new things but i don't want to make him feel self concious around me etc. by saying things like lose weight, bc i like him and his body just the way it is....but sometimes its hard. I was wondering if anyone had this problem and what different positions they use. Any answers would be apprecaiated. thanks.:)

2. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

have you tried Doggy style?

3. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

i think becaue things as simple as missionary don't work for us he's nervous to try other things. I think doggy style would be more difficult then what we've tried. I finally found the person i love having sex with and we have this problem. =(

4. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Try "spooning".

5. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

???

lay on your side with him behind you (alson on his side) pull your top leg up a little and let him enter you from behind.

6. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

Lots of options. I'm a big guy too, and my ex was smaller. She loved doggy style, but found I was too tall for her. So she'd get on the side of the bed on her hands and knees and I'd stand next to the bed crouched down a tiny bit. That one worked great. Also her on her side almost fetal position and me on my knees below/behind her was always fun. You just have to experiment until you find what works.

7. low20

low20 Member

pick up the position of the day playbook from nerve.com then try all of them

8. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

thanks any other positions for bigger and small people would be much apprecaited.

9. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

Modified missionary with one of the girls legs up in the air also worked good in the past. Her bent over in the shower just out of the water spray can also be fun.

10. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i can't fint it, can you either link it or let me know where it is on the site or something please. thanks in advance

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

you've tried her on top, even reverse cowgirl?, that might work better for her.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

What you need to do is sit down and just have some fun sex. Dont be nervous, and just lay around in different positions till you find something that works. Make sex fun, not serious, and you will find yourselves laughing endlessly as you try out different stupid positions.

13. low20

low20 Member

14. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah well im a girl lol. and idk i just don't find on top being the most gratifying position for me...i like when he's on top more most of the time unless im really feeling like climbing up there. we're very comfortable with each other i just think he gets scared he may not be able to do something i want to try bc of size. (not meaning that he's huge, but im not the most flexible and he's not the most small and skinny...were jsut opposites...)

but thanks for the help any more suggestions welcome.

15. :smile:

I agree with what someone else said to make the sex fun. He needs to not be scared, you guys are comfortable with each other & you're not going to get mad at him if a position doesn't work.. when i have sex with my SO & we're both "normal" whatever that is :ugh: we still have trouble in certain positions but you shift around a little & something is bound to work. Just tell him you love him & that he doesn't need to get nervous or feel upset if something doesn't work.

16. :smile: