Difficult woman! How shall I act?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ckyummy, Mar 9, 2006.

1. ckyummy

ckyummy New Member

Hi, I met a very very beautiful girl 3 month before, I am 23, she is 20. She had a over 2 year relationship to a 30 year old guy who cheated on her. A friend of mine introduced her to me and after this we had a lot of contact. We called us every day, and after 2 month we had sex. She like´s me a lot, she is also satisfied in the bed. The problem is that it is like a relationship, but she says she doesnt want the world to know about it yet, because she would feel cramped. I tell her everytime I am not like her boyfriend who cheated on her and also hemed her in. But she´s not a bitch, she doesnt look for other guys and thats important to me. I often argue with her due to her strange behaviour. But I dont wanna lose her so I will slow down. She really knows that I am addicted to her and I think its not the best. A girl also needs to fight for a guy! She says sometimes she doesnt want to answer every sms because in her long relationship she felt forced to. But when I dont answer she writes:" Have you forgotten me? Whats up".
    I am not the master in this psychological stuff!
    So how shall I act if I want to show her that I´ll be there for her, but on the other side she should not get the feeling that I run after her.

By the way: Please correct my English mistakes if you want, so I can also learn something from you guys! Thanks a lot :big grin:

2. red97gst

red97gst New Member

decrease frequency of hanging out /conversating

maintain intensity when u DO hang out

3. ckyummy

ckyummy New Member

thats not so easy, I usualy do very much sport, but I had a surgery and so I have to much time. She leads a dancing group and also dances. So she doesnt have to often time, so I dont want to miss the chance to see her when she wants to see me. It could be better to say sometimes no, but I am also interested in seeing her because I´m a man and I really love her body. Her brother told me, the way we acting right now is more like we have a sex relationship, but thats not my primar intention. I shouldn´t have so often contact per telephone or sms to her, so the chance of getting together is easier. But when she writes text like "You didnt say good morning" I am just irritated how to act right!

^^ can you understand my poor English? :big grin:

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Call her on the phone less, SMS less, and spend less time with her. Make HER call you. Don't ask her if you are boyfriend and girlfriend, because that will scare her away. Spend time with your friends and when she wants to go out, maybe once or twice a month have plans with someone else (friends.) She will want what she can't have, and if you are less available she will want you more.

She is like a cat. You must be like a string the cat wants to chase.