Different location, different women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 2angelmd, Feb 24, 2008.

1. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Some of you were saying I gave horrible advice in a thread about staying out of the friend zone. It occured to me that what works in L.A. may not work in Nashville or Detroit. My advice might not make sense to some of you, but where I'm from it's not all bad.

So my question is- How much does where a woman is from affect how she interacts with a man when attraction is involved?

I've met women and instantly known they were from another state because of their behavior towards me. Generally they're more open, friendly and forward. Good things in my opinion. Woman here, in general, are a little more hard to read for lack of a better phrase.

So who thinks it matters where they're from? Or do you think they're all the same no matter where they live?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. prolifics

prolifics New Member

culture has a significant influence on how interactions are encompassed because each environment that an individual grows up in is different

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

different for sure.

i'm from the south and go to college with people primarily from the northeast. it's a definite culture shock and most of my friends at college are either also from the south or from the midwest.

most of the girls that i end up attracting and being attracted to are also from those regions.

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

^in my experience, most really big cities are like that.

the only ones i can think of where people most people aren't materialistic and condescending are chicago and seattle.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

It really only makes a significant(key word) difference when you are talking about different COUNTRIES, not different states in the US.

6. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

You'd have to explain what's significant to you.

In my experience the difference is significant state to state, small town to big city.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Significance as in, different "cultures". Even if they live in the US, a foreign girl is going to respond differently than an American girl.

American girls tend to be a dime a dozen.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

of course. just like dealing with a 9 is different than dealing with a 6.

9. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

You're not getting what I'm talking about.

I do agree though that foreign women respond differently than american women. But there is still a vast difference between the average woman living in Los angeles and the average woman living in Fargo.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

:hsugh: :hsugh: :hsugh:

11. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I've lived in Long beach/Los Angeles my whole life. Aquakittie you're right about the out of towners and the locals alike. I couldn't agree more with your observations about the people here.

Much of what I give as advice is for the fickle women here. I've got buddies from the south and back east who live here now that were blown away by how different the "game" is here compared to where they're from. Or the fact that there is a game here. Seeing as they tell me if I were to visit their home towns I would see something entirely different.

I do like the townies but there are also the difficult ones that are worth the song and dance.

This thread was more an explaination for my advice I was giving in the "friend zone" thread that everyone thought was so awful. It was awful for where they might be from, but women here can be like chinese puzzles wrapped in finger cuffs shrouded in rubik's cubes stuffed in mensa word problems hidden amongst crossword puzzles. To which my tactics sometimes work.

12. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

mother fucking DOT. even if you said that as a joke. that's the most simple and accurate way to say it.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

see, that's the thing. girls on here get all bent out of shape, blah blah that wouldn't work on me, and whatnot.....

but what they need to realize, they aren't the sort of girl a lot of those guys are trying to pick up. moot point.

14. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

did you just call the chicks on this forum ugly? lol you are fucking amazing.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

no, not at all.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I found this to be true of LA as well when I was there.

Unlike you, though, I don't mind it at all. I just find it ... different.

People where I'm from are tough, rough, crude, pushy, and blunt. They are also brotherly, sisterly, macho, all-around clannish... and busy. This is only on average, because another thing that is different about NYC (from LA) is that everyone is different. If you take the Subway one stop in Manhattan, you will see what I mean. The different demographics in California, by contrast, are highly segregated.

Busy-busy-busy is probably true of all cities in America compared to the rural areas.

NY also has that intangible quality of "depth", which LA lacks entirely. I don't know why, but everyone who's been to both cities agrees on that point. LA is "shallower".

17. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

yeah LA is not segregated compared to the country, but NO city is segregated compared to the country.

so relative to ny it was still a big difference for me.