FRK Different fleshlight inserts?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Buffalo80, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Buffalo80

Buffalo80 New Member

Can you really feel much of a difference between the inserts, like wonderwave, speedbump, and super ribbed? I'm wondering if the 3 for 2 deal would be worth it or not.

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i only have the lotus flower one from the fleshlight girls one i bought. gets me off :dunno:

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

I just use my hand. between right, left, and the real thing, that's all i need. :hs:

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

You can absolutely tell the difference. I have a tight butt and a ribbed mouth. :bowdown:

5. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Is that the super tight or the ultra tight?
    I have an ice wonder wave butt as well as the Vanilla DeVille which has the Lotus interior. The interiors definitely feel different and I find myself using the ice wonder wave more often.
    I think the three for two sleeves is a pretty good deal and if it were me I would select three different interiors and three different exteriors at least one of which would be ice and then pick up one ice case. This gets you a lot of Fleshlight for the money. If you decide on just one, then you may be able to find it cheaper away from the Fleshlight website but the selection might be more limited.

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Mine isn't the tightest one, but the second tightest, whichever that is. It was buy one get one half off when I got my two. I'll have to look into this Lotus thing since that sounds new to me.

I had a friend who did IT work for Fleshlight who would tell me all about their products, but he hasn't worked there for a year or so.

7. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I have to check out FL website, it sounds like they have a lot of new inserts that i haven't heard of.
    Which one is teh tightest ice or lotus

8. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Technically, I think Ultra Tight is the tightest, but those seem kind of boring to me, so I've never tried any of the tight ones or the original. The Lotus is only available on the Fleshlight Girls line so it wouldn't be in the "Buy 2 get 1 free" group. There is a new Twista texture that is only available on the Tera Patrick sleeve, which seems like a variation of the Wonder Wave to me.
    The Ice is just a clear color option - it can be ordered instead of Pink with all of the standard interior textures. The Lotus is pretty unique in that it is tight for a couple inches in and then opens into a couple of larger chambers before going into a series of smaller chambers. It is pretty cool but comes at a price premium.

9. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

thanks JJ i see i think i will be doing a bit of research on their site this weekend.

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

the lotus flower one is only available when you buy one of the flesh light girls fleshlights.

11. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

thank you i like beer.