Different cultures

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Exiled, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I've only dated people i've grown up with, met at a club, through a friend etc and they've all been pretty good looking, blondes.. brunettes etc..

I've dated a Korean (who moved back to Korea) and now im Dating a Vietnamese girl..

It seems that the Korean Girl and the Vietnamese girl share some qualities i've not seen in American girls. Right now I just moved out of state, have like.. no fucking money right now and am getting things going. I had no intention of meeting anyone and suddenly I meet this Vietnamese gal (other thread) who is just in love with me, doesn't care about anything but "me". It's insane, i've never really understood it but this girl and the Korean one I dated never cared about what I had accomplished or anything, they just seem to care about how we get a long and how we click as human beings/partners.

So I guess, what I want to ask and have a discussion about is not my experience but yours, have you dated anyone that was from another culture? What did you notice, good or bad.. different about american girls

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

asian women: Raised to serve

American women: Made to believe they are equal (im not saying they arent but...)

3. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

I'm Indian and all I date is White Women. I find them to be hella more attractive and can relate to them better than women of my own ethnic background.