difference between cytosport muscle milk and cytosport cytogainer

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by GeneralTso, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralTso

GeneralTso Guest

Whats the diffferenc between the two? I know the gainer is much higher in calorie content but also higher in protein content. I'm 5 10 180lbs and about 11 percent body fat. I do want to get bigger but not meat head big. I want to stay relatively toned. So what distinct purpose is the gainer supposed to serve as opposed to the muscle milk? Should i just mix both for the best of both worlds?

2. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

This will not end well.

3. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

post the nutrition information from each

4. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

Paging Mainesucks, paging mainesucks.
    Your stinging dismissal of this post is needed.
    Please report to the reply section.

5. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

it's not higher in protein content, they just use a larger serving size on the label for cytogainer. makes it look better as a weight gainer. try comparing like serving sizes. cytogainer is cheaper because the primary ingredient is malto.

6. Sgt. Dignam

Sgt. Dignam Guest

did you bother to read any of the information on either container? Thats a start.

7. GeneralTso

GeneralTso Guest

thank you so much. The only reply that was some what useful. So waht if i read the nutrition label. Whoopty doo there is more malto. WTF is malto? I really appreciate the response but i just wanted to tel the rest of the posters that the nutrition facts dont mean squat i dont know what each ingredient is for. I'm a finance and economics major not a health science major.

SO why was muscle milk created and who was it market for? and ditto for cytogainer

8. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

people like you :mamoru:

They're just like drinking healthy versions of milkshakes. They have tons of sugar/fats in them for added calories as well as some protein.

malto is just a form of carbohydrate

you didn't learn about this after the inverse yield curve class? :mamoru:

9. Sgt. Dignam

Sgt. Dignam Guest

I wasn't talking about the nutritional information.

Cytogainer:

Complex Carbs Only!
    No Sucrose, Fructose, or Aspartame!
    54g Protein
    98% Lactose Free
    97% Fat Free
    3g Creatine
    2g Glutamine
    Pre-Digested Whey Peptides
    100% Whey Protein Sources
    Cyto Gainer is a calorically dense, easy-to-digest lean muscle maximizing formula.

Benefits of using Cyto Gainer: Combined with a serious strength training regimen and a sensible, healthy diet, you will notice immediate gains in muscle mass and bodyweight when supplementing with Cyto Gainer. Efficient: Cyto Gainer is almost entirely complex carbs and ultra high quality whey protein. The protein is glutamine-rich, partially pre-digested whey peptides for easy digestibility - it gets into your muscles fast. Carbs are complex maltodextrins from corn hybrids - stabilizes energy and prevents sugar crash. Growth: Promotes an anabolic environment in your body - no more muscle catabolism due to lack of calories Digestibility: Allows massive caloric intake without the digestive distress and extra fat of solid meals Convenience: Mixes instantly in water so you can ingest calories immediately after training. No blender required.

Muscle Milk:

Muscle Milk is an "evolutionary" muscle formula promoting efficient fat burning, lean muscle growth and fast recovery from exercise. Metabolically favorable ingredients stimulate growth and recovery in a similar manner to mother's milk nourishing a baby. Benefits of using Muscle Milk: Creatine Production: Patent-pending, medically proven EndoCreatineTM gives you maximum benefits of creatine loading and storage by increasing your body&apos:s natural production of creatine. Efficient Energy Production: Lean LipidsTM are special fats that are easily mobilized for workout energy, enhance your body's fat metabolism and promote protein synthesis, anti-imflammatory effects and mineral retention. Muscle Growth and Repair: EvoProTM is a complex ratio of proteins, peptides and amino acids designed to replicate the amazing benefits of mothers milk for rapid tissue growth and repair.

10. GeneralTso

GeneralTso Guest

ok i cant take cytogainer, it has creatine. Thats cheating. LOL

11. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

you have no room to talk about how much people should consume sugar/fat until you drop your bodyfat% to 20%! :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.