diet update

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by bpa00, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

So I'm busting my butt to try and get in shape for my upcomming offroad/mx racing season. I posted on here about 4 weeks ago asking if it was ok to replace several meals with some OJ and basically nearly starve myself to lose lots of weight in a short time (wanted to drop 20lbs in 4 weeks). Anyway, I was chastised on here which was probably good...

Anyway, instead of my big post morning workout breakfast, I now drink a protein/nutrition shake. Instead of my unhealthy fat filled lunch, I now drink a protein/nutrition shake. I still eat my hearty dinner, but instead of my mid-evening junk food snack, I now replace that with a big glass of OJ... I also seriously cut down on my weekend alcohol binges, and when I do drink, I've been drinking lower calorie stuff like clear rum and diet coke...

So far, I've lost 12lbs of weight (215->203), with very little loss of strength. My endurance is also way up as I've been POUNDING the cardio... I definitely look significantly more cut than I did only a few weeks ago. Only a few more pounds to go til I reach my goal! :x:

2. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

great, but whats with the Orange Juice obsession??

3. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

Tastes good... Lots of vitamin C... I've always drank a lot of it and I NEVER get sick... Coincidence?? I dunno...

4. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

eat an orange instead of drinking OJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.