diet to cut weight

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BiscuitsNgroovy, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiscuitsNgroovy

BiscuitsNgroovy OT Supporter

Recently I've been trying to reform my whole workout schedule ect because I've gotten little to no results recently and need to get back on the train. I'm currently 5'7 and 185 lbs or so, and I need to cut 10-15 lbs. Anyway, i've realised my most important setback now is my diet. I'm at school from about 12-5 everyday and somedays work after that till about 9 or 10. So I've fallen into the pit of just eating whatever I come across during the day at work ect.

So my question is this, what are some good to-go foods I can prepare In the morning that I can eat throughout the day? I've been getting a lot of protein bars at school but thats not really to effective.

Generally my diet is something like this
    wake up: around 9 am
    eat a bowl of oatmeal then run on the eliptical trainer
    eat 2 eggs at around 10:00/11:00
    class 12-1, workout 1-2
    eat a protein bar ~2:00
    eat a turkey/ham sandwich at like 4:00
    then whatever for dinner, mostly just chicken or tuna at around 6:00/7:00 (or if im at work I'll just eat whatever is provided, which is the main thing I need to avoid. So this is where I need some food I can make easily on-the-go)

Anyway, like I said this is not effective at all so I need help.

2. RunDMT

RunDMT OT Supporter

You are barely eating anything so you should be losing easily. Since you aren't add in more cardio to get your metabolism moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.