MIL Diet question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RoAcH CoAcH, Mar 8, 2009.

1. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

I'm about to lower my caloric intake to 800 a day to try and get down to goal weight before I go to bootcamp on the 6th.

My concern is that this may eat away at my muscles and I will lose strength. Is there any add ons that you recommend to build muscle mass without negative weight gain?

2. Off

Off Memento Mori

800? Dude thats like fucking starvation right there, so yes, your body will start burning muscle for energy. Just eat healthy and work out harder :hsugh:

3. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

okay. i'm at about 1500 a day right now and I lose about 3-5 pounds a week. And I understand that is healthy, but just want to speed up a bit in my last days

4. Off

Off Memento Mori

5lbs a week is like the maximum healthy, realistically attainable weight loss unless you're obese, of course. And your last days before basic training should be spent getting hammered with your buddies and fucking wimmenz you might not be seeing for a while.

5. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

Yeah i've had more drunken sex in the last couple weeks then I have in months, but it taking a nasty toll on my PT

6. Off

Off Memento Mori

Don't worry, a few weeks of running, not sleeping very much and c.o.c.k. will get you into shape :big grin: