Diesel Jeans Question. (Quratt)

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Athlete218, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

I'm looking at picking up a pair of Diesel's....maybe.

Anyways, I can't stand the tight jeans b/c my legs are muscular & it just looks bad, so I need something w/ a bit of "comfort". I noticed & really liked the Quratt in 8FI wash.

Anyone have experience w/ Quratt's? Is the fit nice for someone w/ muscle/athletic body?

2. w00tah

w00tah OT Supporter

go for the true religions with twisted inseam and backpocket flaps

3. ihaveanevilplan

ihaveanevilplan Everybody wake up, wake up, it's time to get down Moderator

attn: Hisma

4. difabs

difabs New Member

im in the exact same boat as you and have alot of experience with diesel jeans as it was a main brand at one of the stores i worked at. The quratt is alright for a muscular leg but it can be a little tight, I have had the best luck with the Zafs, Kohffa's, and t he Levans, listed from tightest to loosest. They all fit nice, its just how tight you like em. Fits like the zathans (which for some reason I think was replaced by the Quratt, but don't quote me on that) were so tight that I had to go up 2 waist sizes just to get my damn thunder thighs into them.

I would also take a look at true religions as mentioned above because they are a much much better fit for someone with bigger legs but do come with a high price for what you get. I had a pair that maybe lasted 6 monthes of regular wear before I had wearout patches in em. Other brands I would suggest are, Sevens (slouchy fit), Energie (Joe caputo fit), California vintage (for a tighter streamlined fit), JL (Johans bootcut jean), Rock and republic (taylor cut) and Dsquared(if you got the capital)

5. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Dunno about the Quratts...I only wear Zathans.

6. Hisma

Hisma OT Supporter

best place to ask diesel questions is this forum -
    http://www.honestforum.com/diesel-jeans/
    I really don't know too much about diesels (even tho i own a few pairs) but I do know zathans would NOT suit your body type. They are lowrise bootcut, but very slim in the thigh region.