Didn't get any this weekend as planned, kinda happy.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BADASSADOR, Jan 29, 2006.

1. BADASSADOR

BADASSADOR New Member

Because I have a serious girlfriend.
    Yes I was planning on cheating, with two different girls. But it didn't work out. My GF was out of town this weekend (fri, sat) and I had "dates" with two different girls both those nights, well due to work neither worked out. I knew I would have ended up having sex with one of them and I'm kinda glad they didn't work out. I know I sound like a dick right now for considering it but it just finally hit me, that if my GF would have found out that she would have been totally crushed and empty cause I'm all she has. She has nothing else, she tells me. Her parents are terrible, the friends she used to hang out with, she gave up for me (these are bad people from before she changed into a better person)...
    I couldn't picture hurting her that much.. So now hopefully I won't ever give into temptation and I'm not gonna intentionalluy put myself in that position again.

I did it because I see how serious we are and it kinda scares me, thinking "this is it, this could be the last girl I ever have sex with" but I realized that there's more to it than just sex. Yeah sex is fun, especially with random girls, but I asked, is sex one of two times with some random attractive girl, really worth potentially risking the last year and half of life?

just wanted to get that out..

/end babble..

2. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Well, I for one am glad you didn't. So that is good.

It is natural to be tempted by something like this.
    And you will be tempted again and again.

Three things to think about when tempted to cheat are:

1. How much you are hurting the other person. Hurting someone you care about is the worst thing you could do.
    2. Where will you be after you cheat? Is it worth one night of random sex to lose the person you have? After that you will be right back where you started without anyone, looking for another one night of fun just to wake up to no one and start it all over again.
    3. Respect. Showing your girlfriend the same respect you would want her to show you. Don't do anything you would not want her to do.

Looks like you already realize those things. Just keep those things in mind and you will be fine.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya bro, I had one of those momments a while back. I'm not going to go into details, but along the line in a relationship point you hit the action of no return. Where you think or do something that makes you go, holy shit this isnt right or fair. Thats when the relationship becomes that much closer and secure.

4. skelm

skelm New Member

:werd: