Did vitaminshoppe increase their prices or what?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Chewbs, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I just got back from buying a small tub of BodyTech's TechX mass and noticed that the price had gone up from 14.99 to 16.99. I could have sworn that the price listed on the shelf was 14.99 which is what the price is currently listed at on their site. Anyone else buy from a physical vitaminshoppe store recently?

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:ugh: no, stores never increase prices due to increased costs on their end...

but if the shelf said one price but they charged you more you could probably have complained and gotten it for the cheaper price...

3. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Talk to Blackice that nigga is like Donald Trump when it comes to negotiating prices on whey protein.

4. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I just found it a bit odd is all... I need to pick up some other stuff so I might as well stop in and complain.

5. macro

macro New Member

protein prices and shipping (including to stores) have brought on price increases. Even with their own trucks (or subcontracted trucks) the cost of moving a 2, 5 or 10lb container has gone up significantly. Even cheap protein blends still cost more to make, perhaps they have finally run through the old protein stock they had purchased before the most recent price increases.

6. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Vitamin Shopey used to be inexpensive when they first opened. They are ridiculously overpriced, almost on par with GNC now. The only thing worth while there are the Clearance sales. I picked up some vitamins and thermos for 50% off yesterday. Which was about $3-4 cheaper than online, so that tells you how overpriced they are when 50% off is $4 cheaper than internet prices.

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Brah, I put the buff in Warren Buffett

8. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

Protein still seems to be cheap there. Even if all the powders have gone up a few bucks you are still saving a few bucks over online prices unless you really look for a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.