Did she lie?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zildjian, Feb 5, 2007.

1. zildjian

zildjian New Member

My girl and I have been having many problems, we're currently living together. Finally I had enough and decided to end it with her. She took it really bad but eventually she came to the realization that it was over. I told her she could stay at the house for a couple weeks in order to get her plans together and figure out what she was going to do. I went out 2 weeks ago by myself and when I came home she told me she was pregnant. She said he had taken 2 tests and both came out positive.

She had gotten her period on Jan 12 but was 2 weeks late (the previous month she came off the pill and basically shes been on and off of it), her previous period to that was on first week of Dec. We did not have sex between the time she got her period and (on Jan12) when she took the test. We went to the doctor and had the doctor take blood and the doctor also need an ultra sound. Based on my research if she conceived 2 weeks after her period on dec and assuming her period in jan was not really a period but just bleeding, the doctor should have seen something in the ultra sound as that would have put her somewhere in the 6-7 week range (gestanial ~sp age). The doctor didnt see shit and the blood tests just came in and their were negative.

Obviously I fucked up by not having her take another test the moment she told me (i basically took her word for it) and she never showed me both of the tests that she took.

Is she lying?

sorry for the long post.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

most probably.

false positives only creep up in the cases of hormone/fertility treatment.

3. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

yes she is.

this happened to my friend when he broke up with his girlfriend. she colored the test with a blue marker.

have her take a blood test, and take her to the hospital yourself.

good luck

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

An ultrasound *probably would have shown something (although depending on how far along she was it might not have). The fetal sac is generally able to be seen when the hcg levels are above 1,000. A blood test *definetly would have came up positive. If she was 6-7 weeks pregnant, her hcg levels should be in the thousands. A woman is considered pregnant when her hormone levels are at 5.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like she lied to you.

5. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

thefuck :ugh:

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Take her to the hospital. Find out.

Posting on a forum will not help. If you are wondering, you can either take her word for it until she lets you impregnate her, or find out yourself.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

If you read the entire first post, he has already went to the doctor with her for an ultrasound. The blood pregnancy test was negative, and the ultrasound showed nothing. She IS NOT pregnant.

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Your the only one that knows her. It depends if YOU think she is crazy enough to lie about a thing like that.