Did I screw-up?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Jun 8, 2008.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

Ok, obviously I screwed up, I am just curious as to how much and what I should do now...

So I went out to Canada last night with some of my friends. They are all single, I have a girlfriend (you may remember my last posts regarding her/me, as we got back together.)

We went to some clubs, I met a girl, spent the night at the club talking to her and kissing her all night

I knew what I was doing but I guess, I didn't really care..

Point is, she wants to see me again. I find her attractive and she was telling me all night how good looking I am. Invited me to a party tonight, but I'm not going to that. Texted me later after they had gone back to the States telling me how attractive I am and that I should call her. So yes, I'm intrigued.

Here comes the problem: Were she to be some random girl that isn't from Michigan or from this area it would not matter, but she lives about 5mins from me here and frequents Ann Arbor because a lot of her friends live/go to school there.

She also knows some people that I know, some of which know the girlfriend, although not too well.

So, have I fucked up a lot? I think if I tell my girlfriend what happened she would understand, but if I do that I cannot have anything to do with this girl, which I guess may be what I have to do. And I guess I cannot tell this girl something along the lines of "I think you're really cool, but I'm currently in a relationship. But she leaves in August." That's just fucking stupid, right?

I don't know what to do:wtc:

2. Karnejj

Karnejj “A true conservative is one who can't see any diff OT Supporter

What's the status of your relationship going to be when your girlfreind "leaves in August"?

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

That's something we honestly have not discussed, but from short mention of it, if I remember correctly, we were going to break up.

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

You just cheated on your g/f... are you seriously asking if you screwed up? :rofl::rofl:

You guys shouldn't be together. You already broke up once (at least), she is leaving the state for school in a couple months, and not even 2 months after getting back together you've already cheated on her.

Do her a favor and end it. If you guys are still interested in each other after college is over, THEN consider starting something up again. But for now, you seriously cannot believe that you two have a healthy relationship.

5. Karnejj

Karnejj “A true conservative is one who can't see any diff OT Supporter

As tactlessly as it was put above, I can't disagree.

Break it off as friends, and explore your options.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Please break up with your girlfriend, you piece of shit.

I'm putting it nicely.

Stop thinking about yourself and do her a favor first. Then you can worry about seeing random chicks.

7. fray

fray New Member

The cheating bothers me, although you make it sound like maybe the relationship is a little open and the girlfriend wouldn't care...? However, what kinda pisses me off is that you're worried that if you tell the girlfriend, you can't pursue the new girl. If you want to pursue the new girl, why are you with the girlfriend. Sounds like you guys already have plans to break up, so just fucking do it instead of causing unnecessary drama.

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

Yeah I know I'm a piece of shit.

"However, what kinda pisses me off is that you're worried that if you tell the girlfriend, you can't pursue the new girl."
    That's not what I meant. I was trying to say that if I do tell my girlfriend, then I need to cut off any further contact with this other girl, which isn't anything that would bother me, it's just a matter of me deciding whether a serious relationship is worth it between my girlfriend and I at this point, with the thought of her leaving looming over our heads.

9. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

did you go to windsor? and if so what club?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

How in your head is having a "serious relationship" with your gf now make sense??

You willingly cheated on her with no remorse. You honestly think you having a long term serious relationship with her will work out? :ugh:

11. knucks

knucks Active Member

No..this "serious relationship" has a deadline of August 13th.

How do I go about breaking this off tho? I want to take all the blame and tell her that I'm a piece of shit, and I'd like to do it in person, but the fact that if I don't see her tonight (which I don't think I will) I won't see her until next weekend, and I can't play games and pretend everything's okay when we talk on the phone during the week.

Yeah, Windsor. We were at Sin + Pepper's

12. iwishyouwerebeer

If you can't see her then do it over the phone. Honestly if my bf cheated on me I'd punch him in the face if he told me in person. The main point is she deserves the truth of what happend and then to be left alone so she can move on :dunno: The longer you wait to tell her the more she'll be hurt once you do tell her.

13. knucks

knucks Active Member

Is it fundamental for me to tell her what had happened? Obviously if I was in this 100%, this wouldn't have occurred. The girl that I made out with isn't the sole reason for the break-up..

Honesty is the best policy tho..

14. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: It's up to you. Either way you need to talk to her ASAP and tell her either that you cheated because you are just not in the relationship emotionally anymore or just tell her you're not in the relationship emotionally anymore.

15. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

She's leaving soon anyway, just end it.

This isn't rocket science brah

16. fray

fray New Member

agreed. don't necessarily have to tell her. It's possible that it may still get back to her later though, since you, she, and the new girl have common friends, so consider that.

17. narcisis

narcisis New Member

dont tell her shit, let her leave on happy terms, then pursue other girl, done.

you are not a peice of shit, you are a male.

end of story.

18. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl: Please tell me you found out that she lives 5 mins from you AFTER you made out with her.

And I'd say you screwed up pretty bad, but not as bad as you did when you bought that shirt from Forever 21. :bowrofl:

19. knucks

knucks Active Member

I don't actually remember when I found out. I knew one of the girls in the group was from the area, just did not know HOW CLOSE this girl was..

And yeah, I fucked up. I feel like I should tell my girlfriend what happened. I hate to do it over the phone but I think that's what's going to end up happening tonight..

20. iwishyouwerebeer

update for after you talk to her :x:

21. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Just wanted to point out this comment because I found it interesting.

Notice how in this forum when women are said to have cheated it's a barage of "what a whore" etc. etc.

But here, when a man cheats it's just "don't apologize, you are a man with a penis and that's just what you do!"

23. knucks

knucks Active Member

I don't believe, by any means, that what I did could be justified as if it's not my fault at all.
    It sucks that I did what I did, and it's my fault, it's just a matter of breaking it to her that I need to take care of.

I've never cheated before, and have never actually been in such a long/fucked up/unstable relationship, so first time sucks

24. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

then learn from it. avoid staying (or getting back into) relationships where you are not actually happy.

hopefully by this point you have spoken to her and its over, but if not, just get it over with already. its not fair to either of you. and if you dont tell her you cheated, dont leave it open ended where you might get back together. you guys have tried twice now and it obviously just doesnt click. do both of you a favor and walk away for good.

25. knucks

knucks Active Member

i would do it now but i'm not going to call her at work. it has to wait until she gets off at 530 tonight