did i say something wrong? lol

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Capicu, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Capicu

Capicu New Member

CLIFFS: this shit probably doesn't make any sense but whatever. im mad

she tells me i don't know how to say things when i should say them. i basically tell her she never gave me a chance to speak to her. and i remind her that we didn't really have a chance to talk, mostly because she was mad. i remind her of what we did, and she takes it as me throwing a favor back in her face. i send her a message, she tells me im being disrespectful. done talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the message i sent her:

y yo cuando te tire algo en la cara!?! (when did i throw something in your face?)

estas sacando mierda del aire (you are pulling shit out of the air)

when i mentioned that i picked u up from the airport i was also saying that i was chillin with u that day with (our friend) and i wanted to say that at night u didn't wanna talk to me, for 2 days u were pretty much not saying shit to me till at night after u spoke to (your ex). and even then you STILL wouldn't talk to me

i been trying to talk to you since forever pero tu me mandas pa la mierda. (but you send me to the shit)

and ur telling me some bullshit about how i don't say things when i need to

de que mierda estas hablando (what shit are you talking about)

think whatever the fuck u want. estas loca (you're crazy)

i have never thrown anything i've done for u in your face, not that i've even done much for you pero (but)

pa que? que voy a ganar yo con eso? (for what? what am i going to gain with that?)

te fui a buscar porque yo queria, y nada mas. (i went to get you because i wanted to. and nothing more)

don't give me this bullshit, yo no te hice nada (i didn't do anything to you) and im not gunna put up with it.

after that she says this in reply to me on a.i.m.:

u have some nerve to tlka to me that way
    i dont curse at u so dont u dare curse at me
    u have to respect me cuz i never treated u wrong
    and i wont, so as to not lower myself to what you have shown me
    if you were going to send me an insulting message you shouldn't have sent me anything at all.

2. MrInconsistant

MrInconsistant New Member

man i wish i knew a second language...

err.. anyway, it's not very clear to me what the problem is; i'd suggest you sit down with her and talk about what you/she is angry about

3. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

Eh, if you're trying to figure out what she is upset over, the best approach would NOT be to have an angry, accusatory tone with her. I also definitely would not curse at her. My gf would probably say the same thing back to me as yours. You probably won't want to do this, but even if you don't feel sorry, I would apologize to her, and act very calm and explain you want to know what's bothering her and why she acted the way she did. No cursing, no anger, no insults, no accusations, etc. Calm, smooth. It's tough, but you'll get much farther.

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Communication skills FTW

5. Capicu

Capicu New Member

she spoke to me, said she was gunna apologize until she saw the letter.

i apologized for the cursing.

everything is ok now.

women are insane.

6. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

No, you have no communication skills whatsoever

7. Capicu

Capicu New Member

im the one that kept trying to talk to her for 3 days straight

and she kept avoiding me, and not even communicating why she was pissed off.

we were hanging out, then at night all of a sudden she decides to be EXTREMELY mad at me to the point where she denies the friendship.

3 days later, everything is back to normal because she finnaly decided to talk.

now whos the one with the lack of communication skills?

8. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I still say it's you. I think that the whole situation is petty.