Did I ruin a date?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Sep 6, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

A while back I asked this girl to come out to a movie with me that I had know for a while. I was only asking because I was trying to hang out with more of my friends and expand my social network. Now I am thinking maybe it was more of date thing or possible date? I was getting a chance maybe? But I knew she was obsessed with another guy...

I honestly don't care that much but just curious if this was her way of giving me a chance or something.

We did hit up a movie and a bite to eat by the way.

2. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

From what I know, girls commit any action if they are interested on the subject. They just don't chill out with the opposite sex unless I am wrong.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this the 18 year old with the boyfriend you told me about who basically used you to make her bf jealous?

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No...

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I don't think there is really a way to answer this question. My GUESS is, that if this is the first time you two have seen each other in a while, theres a decent chance that this was her 'giving you a chance.'
    If you hang out socially on a regular basis, chances are she saw this as just another social call. I have a few male friends I know I can call up for a movie and snacks, without either of us considering it a date.
    The best way to tell would probably be to set another date.

6. kiri

kiri New Member

you are wrong

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

you are wrong

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

always be closing. if you wanted her, you should have tried to take her. If shes not ok with that, thats for her to worry about, not you.

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Wasn't trying to date her but more curious if maybe it was what she was thinking. I really did just want to see that movie because none of my guy friend wanted too. It is just one of those things where I wasn't thinking anything of it, then later I was like maybe I should have thought something of it.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I am really just trying to keep from repeating my mistakes because this is far past any chance of salvation. Besides, I got kicked from top 10 friends a while back.

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Why are you concerned that you ruined a date if you weren't even on a date?

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Not concerned if I ruined it, concerned if I missed an opportunity.

13. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

If you two have had previous platonic interaction then she most likely didn't consider it a date.