Did i miss my opportunity with this girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by biggie03, Apr 29, 2005.

1. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

I was at school, there was this hot girl in the hallway, she was walking towards me. It was just us two. Man, I was thinking I must say something. I got nervous and started looking down. Then we she got close, I looked up and we made eye contact. Was that a sign from her?you know what I wanted to say. Hey what high school did you go to? You look familiar. :sad2:

2. HamTard

HamTard New Member

don't use a line. just say hi, and introduce yourself. she'll introduce herself. ask her where she just came from, tell her where you just came from, find out if you two are going in the same direction, and if you're not, walk her anyways, to show you're interested. see how she takes it. if she lets you walk her, and seems a little flustered, ask for her number before you two split. if she just seemed normal, ask for her e-mail. numbers are harder to get than e-mails, but after a good impression, and some online convos, you can get a girl that otherwise wouldn't give you her number.

3. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

that just seems weird to me. i thought girls dont wanted to be hit on like that, i could do it a more subtle way. i dunno.

4. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

Uhm. How else would you initiate conversation when nothing else comes up? Whip it out and say, 'y helo thar butsekz?'?

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

god you suck with women. just give up now. :slap:

6. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

If anything, at least say "hi", just to be friendly. What kind of idiot makes eye contact and doesn't say anything? Also, have some confidence. Looking at the ground while walking around is a sign of lack of confidence/insecurity. Most women don't like that.