Did I miss another opportunity?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I was out at the bars the other night. Was out just having drinks with a couple friends. Didn't have any real intentions of trying to pick up any women. I had been hanging at the bar area for about 45 min with my friends. There was an attractive blonde to my left the whole time, but I didn't really pay any attention to her. After a while, the blonde turned to me and asked me, "Do you smoke?" I said no, and asked if she was looking for a cig? She was like, "No, I don't smoke either," all smiles and everything. This was toward bar closing time, and I was pretty intoxicated. Can't really even remember what I said back to her, but it wasn't anything funny or special. Refocused attention toward my friends, she left and never saw her again. Was she giving me a shot? Afterwards, I couldn't figure out why someone who didn't smoke, would ask me if I smoked?

2. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

this is why i smoke.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Who the fuck knows? And stop making these threads because each time we give you advice you obviously don't take it.

4. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

hahaha...I know I don't post much, but I love how you tell it exactly how it is. I'm moving to the Tampa area next month and I definitely hope there's more people like that down there because that's what I'm used to being from up north and from what I've seen there's not. (Not meaning to hijack thread)