did i get used for boinking

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Dec 19, 2006.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

there's this girl that i find to have feelings for, the first 3 times we tried to do the deed i was unable to (oddly enough i never had this problem w/ any other females before). so today we go out and i'm just talking (gave her an xmas gift when i first saw her that day, and she was not expecting one at all).

finally she asks me if i'm relaxed, tell her i am, and she tries to seduce me and succeeds. luckily i dont have a problem down there performing. however, fudged up by not wearing a condom. she put one on the table but while we were fooling around she grabbed my nay nays and put it in her.

not to toot my own horn but i'm not sure if she orgasmed. i felt her shudder and she got all hot, when we were done she had a glazed look in her eyes. then she goes on to tell me about her life story and problems w/ her family, etc

once were dressed i think i messed up and asked her if she needed any money. (i guess she could think i'm calling her a hooker this way) i have no idea why my dumbass did this.

so were going back to her place and she is way preoccupied, i tried to lighten the mood by cracking jokes but only got a weak smile

finally i drop her off and she just pats my knee and says bye (before i would always get a hug and a kiss)

so i get back home and text her saying that she seemed preoccuppied tonight and if i did anything to upset her i was sorry. also that i cared bout her and i was there if she needed anything.

whenever i text her she always responds right away but i got no response so i'm thinking i got dumped

cliff-girl seduces me, freaks possibly "dumps" me

2. tominos

tominos New Member

i don't think she liked it when you asked if she needed money after having sex.

just give her space, call her in a few days to see if she still wants to hang?

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

You don't sound very mature. Why are you using the term "nay nays" :wtf:

4. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Did you get used? That's rich. I'm tearing up. My sides hurt. And I'm not too far from pissing myself. 'Reminds me that I don't use enough irony in my stories, since I usually go for British-style understatement.

She goes down on you for the fourth time after 3 previous strikes then you go and say The Wrong ThingTM afterwards. 'Better hope that it was good for her since you need something - anything - to tip the scales in your favor.

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

This thread is worthless. This pathetic ass loser can't say pussy and cock on the internet. Nobody here wants to figure out what your fucking terminology of nay nays means. Stop being a pussy and just say it.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

It sounds like (1) you're kind of immature with relationships (2) you're kind of passive and (3) she was just "being nice" to you. Here's why:

She seduces YOU? That's backwards, in my opinion, to have a woman seduce the man. Not like it's *always* a bad thing, just in this case it caught my eye. Mostly because of what you did next...

Again, she was having to take the lead here. Most women don't like to do that - at least not all the time.

Um ... friendzone. That is totally bizarre. She completely avoided any emotional attachment, and did this to (probably) become FURTHER from you.

Yeah, bad move. Don't do that again. :ugh:

She was already through with you... You were passive, weak, insulting... :(

Reminds me of a mother to her child, or a sister to her younger brother. It was demeaning towards you, suggesting she was "above" you. And, for the record, I think she is...

Stop being such a simpering kiss-ass. Don't apologize for something you may not have done. It's pathetic. If anything, tell her that the next time you go out she needs to make it up to you for being in a bad mood.

Pathetic. Don't do that again. She treated you poorly and you rewarded her? If she were your bratty nine-year-old sister would you kiss her ass like that?

Maybe. Hard to say. But your "miserable" attitude (you act miserable, like a kicked dog) isn't attractive. Stop doing that. It's unattractive to her which is why she is pulling back.