did i get rejected?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Sep 22, 2006.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

i've been chatting w/ this girl in my class and i asked her out, she said she was busy this weekend so i asked bout next. then she replied 'maybe' then waved and said see ya monday

obviously im taking it as 'get lost'

we seemed to have been getting along pretty good but oh well:hs:

now its gonna be akward as hell on monday, if i sit next to her and even more akward if i dont, so what do i do

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

she might have actually meant maybe......if you are in University...free time is minimal, so a maybe might be a real answer. If she really is blowing you off....fine....no biggie....it will only be akward if you make it so.

3. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Well she knows now that you're interested.. Just hang tight and be casual about it. Keep chatting with her and see if she makes a move. Give it a few days. If she still doesnt say anything just casually ask her again. If she says no again then shes no interested...

4. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

ok thanks, i was gonna go w/ plan b and call her fat

5. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

^ LOL @ calling her fat. On Monday, just ask her how her weekend was, if anything exciting happened, etc. See where it goes from there. Then if things are still casual and friendly by Thurs/Fri, ask her if she has any set plans yet, and go from there...

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Ignore her, and talk to a more attractive girl in class, next thing you know, she will be offering to bear your first born.

7. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Depends on her tone and body language but yes, it sounds like you got rejected. The best thing is to act like it's no big deal and you don't really care. By being an ass towards her, you will be making her think you want her and care about the rejection.

8. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

LOL I was reading yours and I was like yup, yup..than ready your third sentence and went....ahhh you ruined it....than I reread it and found out I was misreading it....:mamoru: But yeah....being an ass doesn't help...because then she knows she made the right choice...and I mean you just started the semester, so she might not be comfortable with doing something yet...let it go for a while. Also find out more about her personal stuff...take an interest in her life (if you are interested in her)...hell she might have a boyfriend :mamoru:

9. i94tex

i94tex New Member

Go back to class on Monday and sit next to her (especially if that is what you have been doing). Ask her how she's doing - casual talk. Don't bring up the fact that you asked her out and still wondering if she is free. Be her friend for a while until you have an opportunity again. If you like her and want to get with her, don't let her think this is all you want.

ps. when you asked about next weekend so fast, you indicated that you are desparate.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

If you actually said the word "date" while talking to her, i'm going to put my lips around the barrel of my m16 and eat a bullet.

11. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

When I read this, the --==FRIENDZONE==-- alarm went off in my head - make sure that doesn't happen.

In for update!

12. i94tex

i94tex New Member

Only ment be a "friend" until you know if you have a chance (ie. find out if she has a boyfriend). If you have no chance, look elsewhere immediately and leave her alone so you don't stay in the "friend" category.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yes, you got rejected.

No, it will not be uncomfortable when you see her again because now you should laugh at her (gently, funny, flirty) and poke fun at her making excuses to NOT go out with you. The truth is funny, if you can joke about it.

If she wanted to go out with you, there would be nothing that could get in her way.

So, my take on it is "What did he do that said he was not exciting enough to go out with? I wonder if he [you] recognizes it?" Go back and think about it.

Avoid Friendzone at all costs. Flirt with her more, but let her know that she had her one chance to date you, and can never date you again. Cut her off. Nicely, flirty, kindly, etc.

14. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

yeah f that friend zone crap (already have more than i need), thats only for two pump chumps, meh life goes on

15. sweetersin2185

sweetersin2185 "You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a

She's not interested. If she was, she'd make time...even if you're university students.

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

or maybe she has a yeast infection and wants to wait for it to clear up before she goes out with you.

17. Isamu

Isamu New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and i disagree with the your never too busy to make time..
    But maybe it's different for a guy who is asked out by a girl. as guys are we allowed to be to busy without having people assume we don't like the girl?