SRS Did I fuck up? (Valentines Day Related)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ay thunderrcat, Feb 22, 2005.

1. ay thunderrcat

ay thunderrcat You can have all the hoes, I'm gon keep the women.

well... ive known this girl, crystal, for a while, well actually since school started in september, i had a little crush on her, so on valentine's day i brought her a rose, i asked if she wanted to "be my valentine" and she gladly accepted,

well after class i walked with her AROUNd the classroom and said if she wanted to go out with me this weekend.. she said yeah, and then we kissed, well after taht i think it got weird or something,

cuz like the next day at lunch, one of her friends gave me a letter written by her, and it said something along the lines of... "im not ready for a relationship... blabla... i think we should stay friends... blabla" and yeah, it didnt even phase me because i didnt have my hopes up, i called her later that night and said it was alright, that its cool and that i wasnt realyl ready for one too, and that i hoped we can talk to eachother like normal again...

well.. on friday we didnt even talk in class... she didnt even try to talk to me.. like i saw her try to make communication but nothing came out and she turned around,

i donno whats going on? did i do something wrong? i mean i dont feel awkward or anything around her i just had a lil crush. i dont know whats goin on why is she like that?

2. otama

otama New Member

If you were cool about everything like you say you were, I don't think you did anything wrong. Just keep playing it cool and maybe she will talk to you about things in the next couple of days.

3. mahal.

mahal. mahal kita? OT Supporter

you didn't do anything wrong. it's just that you've kinda crossed that friendship line by showing her you want more. it's the awkwardness that she's feeling because she knows you like her. give it time. i'm sure she'll come around.

4. ay thunderrcat

does she think of me as just a friend? or more? kinda curious.

5. otama

otama New Member

Who knows. Be cool the next couple of days and see what happens.

6. ay thunderrcat

should i still talk to her?

7. Gandin

Gandin New Member

I would still talk to her. Don't go out of your way, but don't completely ignore her either. I'd say there is more there than maybe she is willing to admit, but I could be wrong. The fact that she wanted to go out with you, and you kissed sound pretty convincing. I'd say she's scared or not ready to commit to something.

Certainly you didn't fuck it up though. Just be cool (like everyone else said) for the next few days and see what happens.

8. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Damn you asked her out on a date and she acted like you wanted to marry her, move on, Be cool with her, but show no interest at all that you like her and see how she responds.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Let's say after a week or so give it another shot,(or when convienent) , and keep trying and investing into getting a relationship with her. Seems worthwhile the effort.

10. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

How old are you?

11. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

12. ay thunderrcat

i just wanna hook up with her, as i think shes cool and shit im not bitching over it cuz i know i cant change her mind... i might give it another shot next week or something...

13. ay thunderrcat

i dont know if thats a good idea, not KEEP trying, but ill try again once.

14. jeyur

jeyur cum fairy OT Supporter

i think it was the kiss....if u didnt kiss her then maybe it would be different

15. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

so you just want to have sex with her?

When she tells you that she's not ready for a relationship, respond with "who said I was looking for a relationship? ;) "

She'll get the hint and jump your bones if she meant what she said.

If she actually meant to say "no way you're getting in my pants" without hurting your feelings, then you get to find out right away instead of wasting your time.

At her age, it's probably easier to have sex with her than drag her into a relationship :o