Did I do the right thing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thekraft, Sep 28, 2005.

1. thekraft

thekraft New Member

I don't really post often, but the people here in the forums are pretty cool people and frankly, I'm feeling like completely shit.

A couple of a months back, just before my high school graduation, I fell for this one girl. I guess most of you wouldn't think it meant much, but I ended up caring for her a lot. After I spent the weekend with her, I was the happiest I could ever remember being.

I asked her out, and right away, I knew she wasn't interested. But I guess we tested the relationship out and ended up dropping it. Come the next few months, I talked to her a lot (mostly over the phone, since she had moved an hour away during senior year). I was pretty sure I was past the infatuation/crush, and I really did care about her, not something I do easily with anyone.

Well, college comes, I keep in contact, but a month later, she goes to college too. It's only been a few days, and she's changed a lot. She sounds happy.

I've been trying to accept the fact that I can't have her, and that I should just crush this fucking stupid, silly hope. After all, she's already moved on, and high school friends don't usually care through college. I just cancelled a trip to go see her. I feel so emo. :greddy::rolleyes:

2. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

Yep

The easiest way to get over the ex is to get under the next

now dry it up and go get em!

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

you're in college and youre crying over some highschool crush?? jesus man, look at what you have in front of you NOW.

screw her, sure, what could of been... but it didnt. time to face that fact. I have had girls like that also. Girls that COULD of been something, but never did.

Time to move FORWARD, college is your time to spread your wings and go for broke.

4. doug05257

doug05257 New Member

I'm in college now - I have a highschool GF. Although we're still together, I can see where you're coming from. If you feel like it might work out for you two, keep in touch. But if you think that it wouldn't work - that the special something isn't there, then move on.

5. symptic

symptic I run companies

The gym cures all love problems. :bigok: So head over to the F&N section. :o

6. thekraft

thekraft New Member

Yeah, I've been working out more to keep myself busy.

Thanks for the support, all.

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Gym or doing other shit to keep you occupied and meeting new people will definately help. I'd also suggest breaking off contact with her as much as possible so as you distance yourself from her even more. It really should help you get your mind off her and would be the best for you if you are one to fall for someone easily and hard (which you seem like).

However if you are this type of person chances are you'll fall for someone new soon and all will be fixed (unless this person fucks you around too heh).

Good luck :)